• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

molly test

Status
Not open for further replies.

missxweedies

Greenlighter
if im going a concert and take about 130mg of molly and my parents are drug testing me as soon as i get home will it show up on the test?

Yes. MDMA has a quite long half life. You'll probably still find MDMA on a drug test a week later even at this standard dose. You'll for sure still find it on a test after a few hours, dare I say you'll still be high.

From a quick search I found MDMA has a half life of 7 hours meaning after 7 hours half of the drug will have dissipated. So 7 hours after dosing 130mg you'll still have 65mg in your body. Of course these numbers aren't pinpoint correct but it's fairly easy to say you'll get caught.

If the test has an MDMA panel, it will. So if you know your parents are going to test you, don't take it. One thing you should do in the future is invest in a testing kit so you can be sure of the quality of the product you're using. I have to close this since we don't allow drug testing discussion but I want you to be safe miss! You may want to visit our MDMA forum to get information on a test kit:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/22-MDMA-amp-Empathogenic-Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.