Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly terminology? New User.

good2roll

Greenlighter
MDMA terminology? New User.

I'm fairly new to MDMA, I've only ever tried it on 3 occasions, and it's always been someone else's drugs. However, I've stumbled into a hookup, but I've never made that trade before and have no idea what to say when I message my source... I don't want to look like an idiot....

Please help... haha

Last edited:
Really what you call it is your last worry. Buy a testing kit to make sure what you are getting is in fact mdma. The only idiots are the ones who indulge in untested compounds.

I'd ask for mdma. If they sound confused, or tell you they don't have any, but they will sell you some Molly or ecstasy, then they don't know enough to be reliable.

As soon as you start using slag in any drug transaction you open yourself up to getting ripped off. In an ideal world you would sit in their lounge, test the powders face to face and weigh it up on a set of scales. In a perfect world he'll give you a free sample

ask for the moonies
real shit
you want the moonies which is short for moonrocks

how is that a horrible idea
i wouldn't buy anything that isnt moonies
eg. regular powder.

this is true.
but still
you shouldn't be buying MD imo without a test kit 99% of the time anyway
but if you're not testing sticking with crystal is your best bet.
thats wot i'm saying

Then it's a better idea asking for MDMA crystals. I would stay away from all slang terms.

LSDMDMA&12804559 said:
this is true.
but still
you shouldn't be buying MD imo without a test kit 99% of the time anyway
but if you're not testing sticking with crystal is your best bet.
thats wot i'm saying

with the recent developments over the last year or so, i'd wager that you're more likely to get legit stuff if you stick to pills with a good reputation (gold bars/heineken/...). making something look like good crystal is not that hard (harder than with powder obviously), but faking a pill with a particular logo (even though it does happen) needs much more effort and resources.

with the recent developments over the last year or so, i'd wager that you're more likely to get legit stuff if you stick to pills with a good reputation (gold bars/heineken/...). making something look like good crystal is not that hard (harder than with powder obviously), but faking a pill with a particular logo (even though it does happen) needs much more effort and resources.

This ! You really need to keep up to date with the stamps though - even with these newer pills the batches can vary wildly and then the copy cat/fake batches can follow. On saying that...there is a lot of MDMA about around Europe.

Moon rocks are usually mda or "sassafras" round here. I usually try to stay subtle while still demanding quality.

This ! You really need to keep up to date with the stamps though - even with these newer pills the batches can vary wildly and then the copy cat/fake batches can follow. On saying that...there is a lot of MDMA about around Europe.
Not sure might just have thought I saw this but are you responsible for PR??
If so thank you so much. That is the best way to keep up to date on pressies.

Using slang just brings you down to the street level. Asking for actual chemical names, mentioning your reagent lab test kit, and thoroughly inspecting the product when it's handed to you will decrease your chances of being ripped off. Then again, don't ever forget.....you're buying drugs off the street, there are no guarantees no matter what you do or say or what they do or say.

^ THIS. Nothing sends a bunk dealer running like smarts and a test kit. Some people just don't know they're hustling bunk shit though so always test.

Ask for mdma and bring your test kit for when u buy, and mention that to them that you want to just make sure its mdma beforehand. I've saved myself from buying bunk mdma on mutliple occasions because of this.

Ask for mdma and bring your test kit for when u buy, and mention that to them that you want to just make sure its mdma beforehand. I've saved myself from buying bunk mdma on mutliple occasions because of this.
Indeed. I even had a dealer once that said "Fuck, I didn't know you were going to test it, well ehm... don't bother, this is not MDMA, sorry" as soon as I took out my testkit. When there's no quality control you have to do it yourself

I can only second this method. Around here nobody would have a clue what you are talking about when you use the term "moonies" or moonrocks".
I wanted to buy some MDMA once and told the guy I would test it (did not bring the kit with me) to which he responded you don't have to because it is "legit" and then he gave me a small amount for free.
After coming back with the test result for Cathinones I just wanted to tell him that what he had wasn't MDMA but more likely Methylone.
Well he got pretty angry, called it bullshit and still wanted me to buy some...Needless to say I never contacted this man again.