• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MOLLY RECOVERY help

Cupcakess

Greenlighter
I know I have not been thinking straight and totally took Molly for granted thinking she was my bff for the past 3 days straight in a row, only to find out the next day Molly had kicked my ass as of right now. I'm totally feeling like shit and brain is totally fried up, and feeling very tired all the time. Can anyone just please send helpful advice and positivity? How long will this feeling last? I remember long ago I took a. Pill and felt like crap but I only felt depressed and that only lasted in I think 2 days? But this one I feel like it's never gonna go away!

Hi mate. I took 7 pills in 7 days when on holiday and felt like SHITE when I got back! That lasted about 1/2 days, then it got easier then within a week I was probably back to normal, but yeah, chill out drink lots of fluid and get rest. Try do something you enjoy doing if it's not too much effort. Good luck ??

So within a week you were back to normal? DAMN 7 pills in 7 days straight?! Holy damn! Idk my head feels light head and I have no energy and I just want to be back to normal already! Thanks for
The story though, glad to know you are back to Normal I just hope I'll get back to normal quick.

So within a week you were back to normal? DAMN 7 pills in 7 days straight?! Holy damn! Idk my head feels light head and I have no energy and I just want to be back to normal already! Thanks for
The story though, glad to know you are back to Normal I just hope I'll get back to normal quick.
I always get that light headedness and super drowsy after going overboard with rolling, when it happens i literally can't get out of bed im so lethargic.. But Its usually gone within 2-4 days, just rest up!

been there done that! getting your brain's fried is common (for me). i felt crack and stupid for 3days but day by day it's getting better. i always ended up having talks with someone closest, someone who didnt roll. you know your body system wears off after rolling, that's why you feel lethargic.

and also get enough water and rest. find a place and talk chill with friends, i always do this just to find my inner peace. :)

I havent had 7 pills in 7 days but I did have 3 in a night and not particularly proud of it. Feeling lethargic, weak limbs and spams, short breath are all really common. I am not preaching the drug but please have a dark chocolate with nuts in it. I had the same feeling for more than 2 days and eventually ended up eating a tomato (fiber), laxative because MDMA can cause constipation and that also a severe one if dosage is high and body is not accustomed to it. Have gatorade and or lemon squash and snickers (chocolate) for energy and green tea for oxidation. You will be back to normal.

Let me know if this works for you. Feel better. :)