• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

molly questions

ofmiceandmelisa

Greenlighter
okay so I did molly for the first time last saturday and it was so amazing I want to do more now, so I asked a friend from school if she could get some for me and she said she probably could I haven't gotten her prices yet but I have a few questions

how much molly should I take? (my first time I wasnt told how much I took it was just "hey wanna do molly" *gives me a pill* im guessing it was a pill. It was wrapped in fruit roll ups because it tastes like shit I wasn't feeling anything so I took more poured the powder on my tongue it was a small baggy with just a little bit left in it) the molly also didnt hit until I smoked some weed

so my next question is why did it take me 3 hours to hit?
why did it hit when I smoked?

how much is molly? per gram? per 1/10?

how do I know if the molly I'm getting is pure?

and how much would a gram last me?

and why havent I felt a terrible comedown that everyone has told me about? I mean the day after I was still feeling a buzz in my head and then the day after that I had very mild depression but it was more because I couldn't do more molly

1. how much molly should I take?
2. so my next question is why did it take me 3 hours to hit?
3. why did it hit when I smoked?

4. how much is molly? per gram? per 1/10?

5. how do I know if the molly I'm getting is pure?

6. and how much would a gram last me?

7. and why havent I felt a terrible comedown that everyone has told me about? I mean the day after I was still feeling a buzz in my head and then the day after that I had very mild depression but it was more because I couldn't do more molly

1. a good dose is usually between 1-2mg/kg body weight. but one redose of half that amount taken around 1.5h after the inital dose is common and fine if you want to extend the experience.
2. could it be that you haven't had an empty stomach?
3. it usually takes a bit longer to hit you the first time(s). another thing is that well... it's kinda like you don't notice that you're high straight away, if you don't have some experience. therefore it can hit you all at once when you change something, i.e. going to the bathroom or closing your eyes, sitting back and opening them again...
4. prices can vary widely among different areas, it's best to ask that in the appropriate bluelight forum.
5. you send it in to a lab. there are also reagent test kits that can tell you if there's mdma (or mda or mde) inside. this is already a huge plus, since most samples that have active cuts don't contain mdma. still, you cannot judge how pure it is and therefore it's best to assume that what you get is pure and dose accordingly, but being prepared to be a little disappointed if you're not where you expect to be.
6. a rough estimate (1.5mg/kg body weight for a 70kg male + one redose of half that amount; around 80% purity) would be that one gram lasts for 5 times.
7. that's entirely normal. some people get the "tuesday blues" from mdma, and some don't. in fact if you're just starting you'd have to be quite unlucky to fall in the former category. if you keep your use responsible you have good chances for keeping it that way, but if you abuse it you'll almost definitely run into the bad comedowns you hear about.

The first time is usually amazing and the next few times will be fantastic too.
To keep the experience special with that little extra sparkle which makes it feel like christmas in your body you should try not to take the drug too frequently.
Leave a good space between each time. Two months is ideal. Two weeks is the minimum if you want to be safe.
Assuming you are an average sized woman I would say 100 mg is plenty for you.
Never take molly twice in one night. A first dose followed by a smaller dose no more than an hour later is okay though.
The experience does not last more than 5 hours. Although you might feel nice afterwards.
If you still want to be high after the molly, try smoking some weed.