• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly / mdma consecutive days in a row not working

importantquestion

Greenlighter
My gf and i both took molly for the first time over 6 months ago. we both took it twice in 1 month, possibly 2 weeks, and we both experienced the desired effects both times, smoked weed at the same time and after, and had no negative effects or comedowns and it lasted for hours 5ish. This was a brown, crumbly sort of form. Not sure if this information is relevant, but giving to you just to be sure.

Now, over the past 2 nights the gf and i have taken molly both nights in a row. Gf also had one night previous without me having any (she had 3nights in a row, I only the latter 2nights). all three nights, the provider claimed the caps were exactly the same (clear gel caps with white powder). He also claimed it was moonrock.

The first night she took 1 cap, says she waited almost an hour and felt no effect so she took another. She usually has pretty low tolerance and is effected quickly by anything. After waiting a while she achieved the desired effect and it lasted about 5 hours. the next day her body was a little weak. I heard no other complaints of negative effects. (every time taken by dissolving in water)

Night 2, we both took one cap. She reached desired effect after about 40 min. i didnt feel it after almost an hour so i took another half capsule.maybe 5 min later it hit hard and i felt great. music sounded 10x better. everything was awesome and so on... over the next 4 hours i finished the other half cap, and she had another. We both felt the desired effect for about 5 hours, had some deep conversations and thats about it. I didnt notice any major negative effects or other than having a hard time getting to sleep, and some minor jaw clenching. She slept easy and i heard no complaints. She said her expierence was almost exactly the same as the first. 95% is how she described it. the next day our bodies both felt a little weak

The next night, her 3rd, my 2nd, we decided to do it again because rather than having all the fun we planned, we only talked the night before. we each took 1 cap. after about an hour i noticed slight effects creeping on me slowly. music sounded a little better, had more energy. First time ive ever felt effects of anything before her. it was now over an hour since we took the first caps. We both took another. She told me she felt it a little soon after but thats all. maybe an hour and a half after the second pill we were like, wtf??? why are we hardly feeling it at all?? we both described it as 5% of the desired effect we had achieved in the past. so we both took a 3rd cap. a long time later, (not sure, 1-2 hours maybe) about 4 hours after the 1st caps, there were no positive effects other than a slight body high, and my mind had more than average energy. Around the same time i noticed myself shivering, chattering, even some head sweat, and maybe this last one is normal cause it happened to me not quite as bad the previous night, but erectile disfunction. i also had a hard time falling asleep again. Heard no negative effect complaints from her, she was tired and fell asleep like it was nothing again. the next day i was a little tired from not getting very much rest. both of our bodies were a little weak.

The next day after that last night with molly, we just took it easy. got as much sleep as possible.

its now been almost 48 hours since it wore off the last night. still a little weak. no noticed side effects other than that.

What happened?? I know its terrible for your health but ive heard of people having great rolls 3 even 4 nights in a row. Im not really worried about the comedown/negative effects aspect of the whole experience, but what might make this happen? i find it hard to believe that a person, especially 2 different people could build a tolerance in such a way. Ive heard from people who have taken it every day for a week, upping their doses slightly each time, achieving the desired effect many times in a row.

i feel like the provider didnt give us what he claimed. maybe each one was cut with something else and had varying amounts of actual molly. of course this is only speculation from an inexperienced user.

i really want to achieve the desired effect again so that we can have the fun that we had originally planned. all opinions appreciated. but please let me know if youve had the same experience.

I have read some similar threads but nothing close enough to answer this question about my personal experience. i provided as much info as possible so hopefully somebody can give me some closely accurate possibilities at the least. Am new to the forums so hopefully im not breaking any rules.

edit-actually i have recently noticed what i think are some minor "brain zaps"

Last edited:
MDMA isn't suited for daily use.
It depletes your serotonin which takes a while to recover.
you should way 1 month at the very least between MDMA uses.
with more frequent use some nasty symptoms can present themselves. (brain zaps being one of them)

I know its terrible for your health but ive heard of people having great rolls 3 even 4 nights in a row

Really? Most people who try to roll multiple days in a row find the effects much diminished the second day and even moreso the third. This is because your brain has a finite reserve of serotonin, and much of it is used up when you roll. Because it takes a lot of time for your brain to restore the lost serotonin, we usually recommend that you wait 1-3 months between rolls.

Check out this thread for some basic info on MDMA.

BTW, no offense but if you haven't done enough research to know about tolerance then you might not know how bad consecutive-day rolling really is. If you want to achieve your "desired effect" again you will almost certainly have to wait a couple of months, because if you're feeling brain zaps then you've really put a strain on your serotonin system.

^ CN & CT +1

MDMA isn't like any other drug, it relies on the reserves of serotonin so taking it repeatedly in a small timeframe (less than a month) produces diminished results.

Frequent use can result in massive brain fog and other bad side effects. It is reversible over a long period of time but it truly isn't worth taking more than once a month.

If used responsibly, it's a fantastic chemical that can produce wondrous experiences as I'm sure you know. Just look around this part of BL to see the damage that excessive use can bring, just be smart with this one mate. :)