• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly makes me sleepy?

msaree

Greenlighter
So I have taken molly and I've taken sass. Most people I've talked to say that sass makes them tired and molly makes them energetic however I seem to experience the opposite affects. Both feel amazing but on sass I'm usually bouncing off the walls and molly makes me tired and moving around seems to take so much effort. I was just wondering if anyone had any insight on why this is or if anyone else experiences the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Terms like "sass" and "molly" are meaningless slang that tell you nothing about the actual content of the drugs you are getting.

Yes, mdma and other empathogen/entactogens can make some people sleepy, though it is not a common reaction. Much of what is out there contains meth/amphetamine, caffeine, and/or other stimulants that will definitely make people energetic.

I think you would find it useful to pick up a testing kit. You can see what is in your drugs and figure out what substances are giving you what effects. Also, don't expect the same drug to give you the same effects every time.

i don't get sleepy off of mdma but i do get relaxed to the point i would just like to slack and enjoy, cuddle up my girl or something. it makes my girl the same way too...nothing energic in mdma for us. i get my stuffs *NO SOURCES* from very nice suppliers, crystal always... im taking tonight, first time in a couple of months :) fixed up a 260mg bomb for me and 160mg for her hehe, first time im tryin gray/light brownish crushed crystals. ill report back, im hopin it makes me energic.....anyway just a thought ; its a hallucinogen so i guess it could differ from time to time with either energy or relaxation tho its taken out of thin air i am not sure about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
exactly the same, pure mdma/molly
does make me extremely sleepy no matter what how much i have i feel like ive had too much and just yawn and get cold and want to be comfy..
specialy if your at home, just end up being asleep pretty much!, there was only the one time were i took half of a half g rock, and practically came up yawning again.. and was sick. but then managed to drag myself up at a party and dance.. wich i managed to do, but by the morning i cudnt deal with life lol. thats normal though!, i find im more awake using pills.

Bad batch

I've had 2 batches that were like that, out of about 10 to 15 total in my life taking molly. Either that or it could be your dopamine was depleted when you took it

Wow - bump.

MDMA can make you feel really relaxed and if you take a big dose can have you flat on your back unable to move. If you find your MDMA is making you too relaxed then take some caffeine with it.

Also I know this is an old post but you should not need to be taking 260mg of MDMA.

pure MDMA is mostly a relaxing drug, of course not sedating but not stimulant in a way like amps or coke. you get this feeling more pronounced as the dose rises. besides, it's a psychedelic for me as well, so whatever you do, it follows the trip, or the trip follows it :) so if you wanna lie down for hours, you can. if you wanna dance for hours, you can. set & setting. in a club or rave environment, it's difficult not to move on MDMA, but at home, on soft pillows I rather prefer cuddling all around :)

MDMA should most def not make you feel sleepy... I have noticed at a lower dosage I tend to be a bit more energetic and when I dose a bit high I hit that 'must find a couch to chill on because I feel too damn good' kind of feeling. Maybe 'certain' medications would deteriorate from the overall stimulant effects of MDMA. IME the stimulant/empathy go hand in hand, one feeds off the other.

MDMA should most def not make you feel sleepy... I have noticed at a lower dosage I tend to be a bit more energetic and when I dose a bit high I hit that 'must find a couch to chill on because I feel too damn good' kind of feeling. Maybe 'certain' medications would deteriorate from the overall stimulant effects of MDMA. IME the stimulant/empathy go hand in hand, one feeds off the other.
I have fallen asleep on pure, lab-tested MDMA. When you're for example rolling on a couch and are already exhausted, MDMA can without a doubt make you sleepy, even when you don't take a monster dose. It all depends on the setting and your physical condition

To the OP: there should be no difference between 'molly' and 'sass' if by sass you don't mean the plant but MDMA made from sassafras. They should be the same chemical and provide the same roll. If you notice a difference it is probably because of lower/higher purity and/or added adulterants

I have fallen asleep on pure, lab-tested MDMA. When you're for example rolling on a couch and are already exhausted, MDMA can without a doubt make you sleepy, even when you don't take a monster dose. It all depends on the setting and your physical condition

To the OP: there should be no difference between 'molly' and 'sass' if by sass you don't mean the plant but MDMA made from sassafras. They should be the same chemical and provide the same roll. If you notice a difference it is probably because of lower/higher purity and/or added adulterants

Don't get me wrong... I can fall asleep easy whilst at the tail end of a roll from pure exhaustion, but on the come-up or at the height of the roll...noway. I'm sure plenty of factors go into it like you mention 'physical/mental condition'. I think a big question that should be asked here is; Why would one 'want' to take MDMA when they are suffering from exhaustion to the point that a psychoactive stimulant would (or could) possibly put them to sleep?

MDMA shouldn't make you feel sleepy, maybe dreamlike or when the euphoria is debilitating and all you want to do is just lounge, lazy, I can understand that. Stranger things have happened tho'. Everybody is different.

usually some good mdma will floor my ass to the comfy sofa at club during the comeup
i remember one time i fell asleep during comeup and woke up with my heart pounding and my eyes rolling hard.