• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly Experience

harambeshero27

Greenlighter
SWIM has tried molly 3 times and plans to again in a few days.

First time -- Got it from a friend at the concert venue (large club). Was dark so SWIM couldn't see for sure but believe SWIM only took .1. Didn't really feel anything mentally. Almost like an addy experience....really wanted to keep the feet moving but that was about it.

Second time -- Day 1 of a festival. Buy 1g at the festival but of course didn't have a scale. SWIM would guess about .15-.2 wrapped in a tiny piece of toiler paper and swallowed. Definitley felt it more than the first time but no real wow factor. SWIM felt it most during a Flosstradamus sweat and was sweating and feeling funny, but who knows...maybe it was just cause SWIM was super into the set lol

Third time-- Here it gets interesting. Day 2 of the festival. Still didnt have a scale but was able to eye it out before going so believe SWIM took .25 (leaving .25 to a friend and .1 extra to share/redose/whatever). Popped the capsule and headed to the Tiesto set. Starting to feel the come up right in the middle of the set. SWIM start feeling clammy, nervous, overwhelmed, sweaty, the chills -- really just all in SWIM thoughts and getting a little anxious. SWIM heads with a friend all the way to the back of the crowd and sit down in some open space in the grass. Give it a few minutes before SWIM lay down and just gaze up at the sky. SWIM even closed my eyes and think SWIM feel asleep for a minute or two. Give it a few more minutes (15-20 total spent in the back chilling) before SWIM got up and got excited.....All of the sudden SWIM felt on top of the world. Head back toward the crowd and have the time of SWIM life. Go find friends and cant stop smiling and cant shut up. Wanted to feel like this for the rest of SWIM life. Overall felt like it didn't last too long -- maybe 2-3 hours from come-up back to planet earth.

Now SWIM plan to take it again in a few days. This is going to be at a much smaller club/concert venue. SWIM is nervous about having that same overwhelming come up because SWIM won't have anywhere to just go relax for a bit and lay down.
Why did SWIM feel so overwhelmed when it hit? Is there anything SWIM can do to prevent that?

I should note that SWIM was very hydrated every time and made sure to stay hydrated. I should also note that on that third time, when SWIM was overwhelmed before getting into an amazing roll, SWIM was on an empty stomach. Had a sandwich around 2-3pm and that was it (dropped around 8ish).

I would like to think it may have been the empty stomach that caused the overwhelming come up but I don't wanna kid myself cause I am by no means an expert.

All help/tips/answers greatly appreciated!!!

yeah. knowing how much you take (scale+getting your mdma lab tested or maybe using one of those new purity test kits (i have no personal experience, anyone know if they are accurate/easy to use?) if the former not possible) is probably the most useful idea.

you need to get over a certain threshold to really feel mdma, and then it'll hit you like a ton of bricks. at least the first few times. with more experience the comeup becomes more gradual as you notice the effects earlier. you could then also take and enjoy lower doses (but of course you'll just feel nice as opposed to having the time of your life at lower doses).
so i think if you want to get the full effects, some of that feeling of being overwhelmed is unavoidable (if you're one of those people that get that when coming up — it's a well known phenomenon and affects many). the only solution (besides hitting your dose just right) is to split your dose into two parts and take them some time apart. that way the comeup will be more gradual and less overwhelming, but more drawn out of course.

i don't recommend eating beforehand. you never know how long your stomach will keep the mdma before passing it on (maybe it'll hit you full force when you go home from the club) or if it will pass on the mdma too slowly for you to ever cross the threshold. i'm not saying that it doesn't work, but the results with a full stomach are unpredictable most of the time.

It sounds like you're getting fake bath salts.....mdma lasts 5 or 6 hours.

99 percent of Molly sold at raves is bathsalts