• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly Binge

Gn4rly

Greenlighter
I've been taking Mdma that's methy almost every night for a month now. I don't get any good feeling from it besides a stimulating feeling, and a fast heart beat. Mdma is still very addicting to me.

I get very bad anxiety as soon as I start feeling a "comedown" I have a very hard time with just feeling calm when I'm not on it, which drives me to get high off of it again.

I usually binge a couple nights in a row with no sleep and hardly any food, but I do take vitamin C and Multi-vitamins.

I also know I've ruined my serotonin and dopamine levels very badly.

How long could it take to recover, and how much brain damage could I have possibly done from binging this long, will I ever feel okay without it?

Have you tested the MDMA to insure it's real or even possibly cut with something?

As for serotonin levels it really depends. There are so many factors that have to do with how much damage you are doing. Are you taking 5HTP and L-Tyrosine regularly as a supplement to prevent as much damage as possible? Those are not typically in any multivitamin.

My suggestion is pick up those and begin taking them daily. It will help you feel normal much faster.

Best of luck!

Haven't tested it which makes me a lot more concerned about brain damage.

I haven't taken any supplements while I've binged either, but I'll definitely take them now.

You are playing with fire...Assuming it's MDMA or an Mdxx compound, I've never taken it daily but I abused it for 12 years (2.5-4grams a binge) and I fully recovered but I ate and slept.

This is harm reduction---go drink a gallon of water, eat, and find a benzodiazepine or antihistamine and sleep for a day or 2...PM me with any concern and/or how to expedite the healing process.

Who knows what it is... definitely not mdxx in my opinion, you would have had brain zaps by now.

Stop while you're still ahead, and get a test kit.

I'm agreeing with probably not MDMA. Get a test kit to realize which drug you are abusing.

I'm agreeing with probably not MDMA. Get a test kit to realize which drug you are abusing.

The first night I did it I had good dopamine and serotonin, I felt a complete molly high, I took a larger amount the next night and the effects weren't as strong. After a week of using it every night the high turned into a amphetamine high. I do believe whatever I'm taking has Mdma, because I got the effects and my friend who took it did too.

Party time is over...hard times ahead but it will eventually subside with time...eat sleep exercise will do the trick but you'll need much of these to come back to normal
But the most important and difficult task..? Forget about mdma for a gooooooood while :)

I've never understood doing stuff like this...background anxiety, etc is a part of the comedown for a lot of people from depleted serotonin so gotta be accepting of that and able to deal with it if you're going to use the drug. Completely reversing damage after that kind of use would be unequivocally impossible but prevention is a piece of cake. Good luck and definitely want to find some benzos although be prepared for a nasty withdraw if taken for any decent amount of time

Stop taking it NOW. A month of everyday dosing has surely already caused a massive amount of issues. Unfortunately you're going to have hell to pay for binging like you have, but the key point is to stop now before you make it any worse.

As said above, if you can't stop due to anxiety, find some xanax, valium, or klonopin and use that for the anxiety to allow yourself to stop. Anything you need. Just stop.

Take a lonnnggg brake dude! not only are you damaging you're brain but you may never get the same effects from the drug if you ever decide to roll again..
Take it from me I've been there..
Use to roll and pop pills every other day for months, nothing but bad news.. lost my job and best friend due to depression what MDxx caused... I was having to take upto 4 pills just to get a "buzz" that was nothing like the high I was craving..

I've stopped taking it now and I'm not planning on rolling again for long time.. it's taken me months to recover, was not worth it!
Listen to these people! I wish I had this advice when I first started rolling...

There is no good to come for regular mdma use..
Think of it like a cake, one slice is a taste treat, but eat the whole thing and you will get sick..

Currently 5 days clean and so far feeling good!

I kept some and waiting for a test kit to come in the mail, really curious to figure out exactly what I was addicted to.

Thanks everyone for the tips and advice!

Good to hear that man!
Hope you can recover well.. eat a loooot of fruit, try to change from fruit to fruit by some days..
And rest a lot! also good workout..

I remember once I take a loooot of MDMA, it's was like maybe 800mg from 22:00hrs to the other day till 17:00.
It was a great night by the way, but dont encourage to do that.. Dont have a bad hangover, but it took like 4 days to make me feel like "NORMAL". :D

Now, I cant imaging taking so much, sometimes with 200mg for the night it's enough.. This days gonna take some, it's playing Maceo Plex on my city.. so.. :D

Keep shining man!