• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Molly and weed dosing.

DankBudz96

Greenlighter
So I will be attending a Chainsmokers concert may 4th and I plan to take 2 Molly capsules and 2 weed capsules.My question is how should I go about dosing with this combination?

First of all, take one MDMA capsule. I can tell you now from first hand experience taking more than a normal dose (100-130mg MDMA) fucks with your brain.

I took like 500mg last Friday and I'm still feeling the negative effects now. Severe depression, can't hold my thoughts, feel really dizzy and like I'm not in my own body a lot, can't concentrate at all anymore. I'll probably get better in a month but was it worth it for one night of being high? fuck no.

As for the weed, I'd do one capsule of MDMA, see how I felt in 1-2 hours. If I felt like I needed more do one weed capsule. Chances are you'll be feeling just fine off one MDMA capsule. Depending on the dosage anyway.

First things first, test to see if it is actually MDMA (Molly) that you have. If it is then I would follow fermonos' advice and take one capsule (around 120mg) then wait and see after about an hour.

Save the weed capsules for the end of the night. for when your calming things down and need to relax and try and sleep on the comedown. I personally wouldn't mix them.

Thanks for the info guys! I get it straight from the guy who makes it and I've taken his before so two Molly usually gives me a good roll.as for the weed capsules,would it enhance the roll or would it try to take over the high?

IME it won't take over the high but will makes it more confusing and psychedelic. Personally prefer the MD only high. What is your reason for wanting to take the weed at the same time??

IME it won't take over the high but will makes it more confusing and psychedelic. Personally prefer the MD only high. What is your reason for wanting to take the weed at the same time??

I smoke a lot of weed and I usually end up lighting up in the crowd but since I have access to capsulated weed,I thought it'd be a more discreet approach and I've heard that ingesting weed gives you a better high.

Plus the last time I rolled at an event was February and at the 45 min point or so I wasn't really feeling anything yet but as soon as I took a couple puffs off a joint and that shit hit hard

I love combining weed and MDMA, but oral dosing would change the game up. Puffing on a joint an hour into the experience is going to be leagues different than coming up on an oral dose of weed while also coming up on MDMA. To me that seems either too intense/psychedelic for the time you're after, or too muddling. I would definitely save those capsules for afterward, give yourself some psychic relief for the comedown; you can always take a puff or two as you're coming up if you want best of both worlds.

My last question is how can I make my roll last longer without having to redose?

You could try halving your dose and dose them an hour apart. Sometimes people preload and postload with things like 5-htp, which sometimes does the trick (though be aware of contraindications and do some reading on potential dangers if you go the latter route).

That's all I got. You might want to consider rolling less, don't just make it a regular thing; might not prolong the experience but will make it more significant, less apt to keep chasing a feeling and accepting it on its own terms.

Ok so I think I have my game plan guys.about 30 min into the first set I'll drop 1 1/2 Molly capsules,and when I start to feel the come up I'll drop the other half dose and puff on some weed to kick in the first dose.then once I start coming down I'll take the weed capsules for the ride home

Ok guys so the event was amazing,but I changed up my game plan since we were about 30 min late to the first openers set.so I ended up putting both Molly in one capsule and dropped​ it as soon as we got to the parking garage.I had also decided to take it on an empty stomach and could notice dilated pupils and the slight feeling of the come up.this turned out to be perfect because when we made it to the crowd about 15 min later i took the weed capsules and felt possibly the smoothest come up I've ever had,and then during the last 10 min of grandtheft's set I began to roll balls!!! I guess I was lucky on the timing of my drop because I peaked all the way thru the Chainsmokers set (which was the best stage production I've ever seen at an event).I also had the chance to try a vicks stick and that was a very pleasurable experience and intend to always carry one whenever I roll from now on.