• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly and Raccoon Eyes

Opioid_Protagonist

Greenlighter
A very good friend of SWIM, occasionally when he goes out and rages, maybe a little too hard, a lot of people do that. But the difference is that he gets deep, dark circles under his eyes like he'd broken his nose, or been hittin the pookie for a few days too long. It's always when mdma is involved, and SWIM cannot find a reason why it happens, or at least why it only happen sometimes. SWIM and his other friends let him know when it shows and he'll go lay down, or try to, for a couple of hours and after that he's straight. His health, and generally his appearance are both a concern. Mostly the former, though.

Has anyone had, or heard of, anything similar happening? Or some ideas as to why?

How many doses does he take during the course of his high? Like does he take one dose, and let it wear off, or keep re-dosing and stay up for days, losing the real MDMA effect and just tweaking? If it is the second option, it is probably lack of sleep, nutrients and his body trying to tell him relax, and sleep.

Remove the SWIM. We all know it's you, it provides absolutely no legal cover and it's incredibly irritating to read which is why it's against our rules. MDMA makes your eyes look fucked up, it's common practice. My eyes can go all over the shop and look weird too, I just don't care about it. MDMA really isn't a drug for people who care about what they look like on it. It's a dead cert that your eyes are going to look weird and you're probably going to gurn a bit but who gives a fuck? There really is no way to stop your eyes from 'raccooning' apart from hiding it with sunglasses.

Over the years I have seen this happen to some poeple. I have never seen it connected to any specific health concern. Usually these same folks are prone to similar effects from other stimulants.

Remove the SWIM. We all know it's you, it provides absolutely no legal cover and it's incredibly irritating to read which is why it's against our rules. MDMA makes your eyes look fucked up, it's common practice. My eyes can go all over the shop and look weird too, I just don't care about it. MDMA really isn't a drug for people who care about what they look like on it. It's a dead cert that your eyes are going to look weird and you're probably going to gurn a bit but who gives a fuck? There really is no way to stop your eyes from 'raccooning' apart from hiding it with sunglasses.

I think he means dark circles around the eyes after MDMA use when he says "racooning". Anyways I know some people that experience this. Generally when they sleep very little but do not use MDMA they get these dark circles too so I think it's people that are susceptible to this that get it from MDMA use too, because that's usually coupled with a long and exhausting night...