• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Molly and oxycodone

Oxy toxy

Greenlighter
Can you mix oxy and molly? Ima do a point of molly and I was thinking about mixing some things with it. I got oxy, Xanax, tramadol and adderall but I really want to get my oxy fix while on molly

dont mix it with adderall unless you're pretty stimulant tolerant, you can take xan or oxy but never higher doses than youd take of them alone.

Yes you can but be careful. I don't recommend it unless you have an oxy tolerance. But if you do it, do not take more oxy than you normally would, because otherwise as the MDMA wears off there is a danger of ODing on the oxy. Keep your doses normal to avoid this.

Don't mix Xanax in with it because combining it with oxy is a bad idea in general, but it'll also kill your roll anyway, so it's pointless.

Definitely avoid the tramadol because it's an SNRI and could cause serotonin syndrome combined with MDMA. And you won't be able to feel the opioid properties of tramadol over MDMA anyway so again, waste of drugs.

The Adderall will just cause anxiety unless you have a tolerance to stims already, unlikely to be physically dangerous unless the dose is stupid but likely to be unpleasant and a waste of drugs.

Don't mix MDMA with any other stimulant. It's safe to mix xanax OR oxy with MDMA but that would blunt the MDMA, seems counterproductive to me. Just take the xanax or oxy on the comedown

MDMA and opiates synergise nicely imo. It is something you have to be careful with for HR reasons but the high is real nice. If your tolerance is low enough even codeine and MDMA can feel pretty damn good. Shit I might do that tonight, got a fresh bottle of codeine here and the only opioid I've been on recently is kratom so my tolerance is low enough...

I agree about Xanax though, mixing that with MDMA just kills the roll, plus I find I am much more likely to blackout on that combo than Xanax alone or even Xanax and alcohol.