• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

molly 2nd/3rd time using, is the magic gone?

importantquestion

Greenlighter
i first took molly over 6 months ago (amazing experience).

recently i took molly 2 nights in a row. First night was equally as amazing as the first time i tried it. But i found that the second night i had a very low peak and it didnt last nearly as long. I also had a much worse come down than my previous tries...

Has anybody had the same experience?
Will it never effect me the same way? or will waiting a month+ bring back the magic?

Two nights in a row isn't really enough time for recovery. The minimum recommendation is 1 month between rolls, but my opinion is to go as long as you can.

definitley because you took two nights in a row, mdma doesn't work like that.. you used up all your serotonin from the first night so you were running off nothing that second night, also just puts alot more strain on your brain which is why its more likely to give you a bad comedown.. just wait a good month at the very least and you'll have the magic again (the longer the wait the better both for your experience and keeping the sides/comedowns away) :)

The other two posters have nailed it. Unlikely you've 'lost the magic' (I hate the phrase really), you've just not allowed for a proper recovery, so the experience is diminished. MDMA doesn't work like other drugs where you can keep taking more to achieve the desirable effects, you have to allow for recovery before re-achieving the high. The recommended recovery is one month, I'd say the minimum is 2 weeks, and the optimum is 3 months (longer is obviously beneficial too). You may be able to get away with taking MDMA more frequently than once a month, as long as it doesn't become a regular habit. For instance, if you chose to take it 6 times in 3 months you'd probably still have the magic and avoid a bad comedown, but this may catch up with you if you were to sustain this type of usage for like 1 year, 2 years etc. The best thing to do is try to average your usage to once a month. So if you choose to take it 2 times in one month, have a period where you don't take it for 2 months. If there's a month where lots of raves are going on and you don't want to miss them, ensure you have a long break afterwards to allow for recovery.