• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Mollies vs. Pokeballs ?

MyDelusion

Greenlighter
So I have a few things I need to clear up. 1. Mollies are definitely stronger than pokeballs right ? 2. My friends and I are planning to take mollies and my friend was wondering if you get that scared, uncomfortable feeling off of mollies when you take too much. We're planning on taking one each. Mollies are supposed to be pretty much pure right ? The ones we're getting are legit as well, so..neither of us wants to overdose and feel scared off these. So help ?

Pokeballs generally have about 90mg of MDMA with a little bit of caffeine and fillers/binders.

Molly capsules are supposed to be pure MDMA (but you can never really be sure unless you test/REALLY trust your dealer). Ask the dealer how many mg's of MDMA are in each capsule that way you don't overdo it and get bad side effects. Most dealers I've known sell molly in 100mg per cap.

After I tried pure MDMA I swore off pressed pills forever...so much more of a clean, fantastic roll.

Poke's are amazing... just saying.
By mollies what do you mean? Like pure MDMA caps?

Btw Poke's have caffeine in them which make them feel speedy and is amazing... If you like a really speedy "OH MY GOD I LOVE LIFE SO MUCH I JUST WANNA DANCE" high, go for the pokes...

Molly is like... You wanna relax, listen to music, and talk high.

what do you mean mollies?
a molly capsule acn have any amount of any powder inside
all the people i deal with dont sell molly by the "Cap", they sell by weight
eg
buy by the point, half gram, gram, etc.

^ that can be a bit difficult for those of us without a proper mg scale.

you dont need a mg scale to measure out a point, half gram, etc.
ive only ever used scales that go to .00 an thats fine, you dont need to be that accurate with MDMA. id use a scale that only went to .0 if i had to even, you dont have to be too precise with MDMA.

typically would be 100mg in each cap, i remember when we first startin gettin into molly they were 0.15 or more tho lol those were the days...

Mollies may be stronger than a poke they may be weaker than a poke depending on the purity and amount of MG's inside.

The scary feelings you get is down to how many MG's you take and are comfortable with - if you have used pokes and are ok then aim towards taking the same amount again.

Ask your dealer how much is in the mollies and go from there.

Pokes are normally about 90mgs of MDMA and some caffeine

If your really worried about the Molly and dont have any scales then open it up - take either a half or 3/4 of it - when you start rolling if you want more then take the rest of the MDMA.

I like pokes more then street " molly " but if your getting legit molly crystal fuck the poke