Moderator deletes thread n posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eveleivibe

Ex-Bluelighter
I have a thread in EADD which was light-hearted fun. Other moderators had NO issue with the thread an Allein comes along and closes the thread because he doesn't like me. This is NOT the first time I've had issues with this moderator and not the first time I've made a Support complaint either. Whenever i make posts he doesnt like he just deletes them n plays God with his position.

My thread wasnt harming anyone. It was just a joke thread to makr light hearted fun.

Can someone please ask him to STOP using his dislike of me to close down my threads n posts? I'm not the first he's deleted people's posts when he's had issues with them. I've tried to get along with this moderator but's it's obvious that he doesn't like me.

Also they've gone and infracted my friend, Raas, over a silly joke so I'd like an infraction too please.

It's hard to get on when staff are out to get you.

Evey

I owe Allein a public apology for the above post.

I was wound up and upset that week, but that's no excuse to be abusive to others. I was frustrated over the closure of the thread-in question but I should have contacted Allein directly instead of doing so publicly. Despite our disputes, I do find Allein to be a good and fair moderator and so I am taking back the things I said about him. It was unnecessary and out of order. I also feel that he is honest and does appear to care for members and is fair.

Also Allein had taken time a few days previous to this, to send me contents of another thread that I had to publicly deleted due to drama, he did not have to do this, so I wasn't being fair to him.

I did, at the time, want and need an infraction for personal reasons at the time, but again, abuse towards anyone else was wrong. After all I had previously expressed dislike of abuse towards staff, to another member and so thus this just made me look a complete and utter hypocrite.

Can I please ask for someone to close this thread as the above post from myself is false and unnecessary. I've wrote this publicly because I needed to correct this instead of having people think things are that are completely untrue because I was having a bad week.

Evey

thanks.

you know what's better than abusing people, creating disruption and drama then apologising? not abusing people, creating disruption and drama in the first place.

closed.

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.