• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Moderate to low dose MDA

kingofredlions

Greenlighter
first time poster, long time reader. i had another account but i forgot the username password and email i used lol

so I am going to a really awesome show tonight and i kind of want to take something. the thing is, i am going to a more awesome show on friday, so i definitely want to take mdma/ maybe like ~50 mg of mda with that. I have never taken mda by itself. the only times i have taken it was with mdma (mdma by itself doesnt do a whole lot for me, its awesome but not as awesome as everyone else says it is):

1. i did about 150 mg mdma + 50 mg mda = super sparkly magical roll... never had crazier eye wiggles... i was listening to a techno song and it sounded so good i actually got frightened deep inside but in a good way?... it was so fucking good. i can't even explain. this dose just clicked for me - sweet spot i think. at the end of the night i was in my room with the lights off and i was getting my pajamas and right in front of me i saw the window sliding up and down the wall. for me, at the tail end of a roll when i turn the lights off i get crazy realistic visuals unlike anything else... highly recommend.

2. 140 mg mdma + 70 mg mda = not as crazy as the previous time for some reason, i was just laying in bed listening to feel good tunes and feeling very mellow, enjoying looking at the christmas lights in my room as my eyes wiggled very mildly and controlled. more of a stoney relaxing ecstasy i felt. ended up redosing mda and it was a huge mistake i could not unclench my jaw and i chewed the inside of my mouth to death. turned the lights off at night again and i saw black clouds all over my room and when i would blink the clouds would be there but just rearranged. i had a lot of fun with that.

3. 80 mg mdma + 80 mg mda = we went for a hike and had to stop and sit on a bench and just stare off in complete silence. this showed me how potent mda is. the most psychedelic "roll" experience. i didnt want to move and i got very quiet. the trees and ground and water looked very sharp and crisp and bright. we went back in the car to get away from other hikers and i turned on lotus flower by radiohead and i had to turn it off like 30 seconds in cuz i couldnt handle the sounds and the mess in my car lol. we drove home and layed in bed and smoked and the rest of the evening was really nice. the whole experience was really nice just INTENSE.

thanks for reading ^_^
so my question is what if i take like 50 mg of mda by itself for the show tonight.... what would that even be like? i cant seem to find anything about taking a moderate to low dose? and i dont really want to fry my brain and be totally exhausted because i will definitely take mol on friday too. would taking a little mda make me MORE tired and worn out than if i just rolled on friday?
(I am very healthy, i take supps/vitamins, eat organic plant foods, exercise, etc)

Defiantly trying that first dose for my next roll as i love the combo. Honestly though I would skip the 50mg mda. Maybe drink instead?? With your usual doses it probably will be very mild/boring and will lead to you feeling more shit after you roll Friday.

Im so confused by MDA reports.

I've read 170mg being underwhelming and 100mg being WAAAY too much somewhere else.
How much is mdma tolerance a factor in the strength of an MDA roll?

Pretty sure it's stated in Pihkal that mdma and mda are not cross tolerant.
It's a different expierence for sure not underwhelming at 170mg unless the product is cut/impure.

Pretty sure it's stated in Pihkal that mdma and mda are not cross tolerant.
It's a different expierence for sure not underwhelming at 170mg unless the product is cut/impure.

Yeah. I'll probably start with 120mg mdma + 50mg MDA for a first time or 180mg mdma with a 50mg redose MDA 1.5h later.
170mg MDA solo should be full on psychedelic