• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Modafinil

Jungo871

Bluelighter
Just tried this and it's pretty good for a legal stimulant. What are other peoples experience with it? Is it any better than adrafinil? Also off topic I've taken 200mg modafinil, 60mg codeine, 200mg tramadol, 10mg diazepam, phenibut earlier on don't know dosage and yes I know but I have a huge tolerance for substances. Is all of that safe to take another 200mg modafinil? I'm not really that messed up

Also took 240mg codeine with 100mg tramadol tablet. Does anyone know if these two together are synergistic? Also took another modafinil 200mg. 2 phenergan to potentiate codeine. Never felt much off tramadol in past, used it many times this time everything seems brighter. This could be the modafinil but ages since took first dose. Took second modafinal 200mg tablet along with diazepam. Also done phenibut today along with all this. Sounds like a big quantity of either of each drug. Would phenibut be safe to take along with all this? Also getting tingling sensations and brighter vision and vision blurry, can't really see to great but ok. Objects seem sharper. Could this be the modafinil or tramado

Last edited:
Bump* I'm currently stimulated slightly and sedated (nodding off) I think tramadol is a good drug didn't used to like as never got me high but definitely feel the SRI effects feel pleasurable tingling all over my body. Also modafinil and tramadol mix seems to be good from what I read. Getting slightly off topic but has anyone had experiences of mixing tramadol and codeine? Do they potentiate each other? Definitely feel "high" but as I've taken 20mg Diazepam, unknown phenibut doses throughout the day, 2 25mg promethazine (to make codeine kick in quicker) 200mg modafinil this morning and another 200mg this evening, kava 2 natrol capsules, co-codamol 240mg, tramadol 2x 100mg tablets this morning, 1x 100mg tramadol this evening. Thats all I've taken also get mirtazapine 30mg one a night, and got zopiclone tablet if I need it. Sorry to go but this modafinil puts you in a good mood, antidepressant type effect, combined with the tramadol. And one final note (sorry for rambling on) pure DXM is being said to feel like MDMA lol don't know about that but is good for the odd trip, not taken it but got it (I know not to mix with tramadol) pure fluoxetine is just like MDMA only it reuptakes serotonin rather than release it. Tramadol I found out is SRI. Kratom I have that as well but not had that, right now I feel pretty good. Think it's the modafinil and tramadol synergistic action that's making me feel like this. Is it safe to take another small pinch of phenibut HCL? Since I started taking it my tolerance has increased over a week. First night on it I couldn't walk in a straight line, threw up but 2 days later and it works but doesn't mess me up as much. Sorry for going on lol but modafinil is an effective antidepressant to me, not euphoric in the same way as amphetamines but helps you get on with your day.

Well now I am very interested in trying modafinil and tramadol. I have never taken modafinil. In fact, I'm not a big fan of stims as I'm an anxious person.

Modafinil is good to cheer you but it's nowhere as good as amps. Been wanting try it for ages. I can't believe that American sells it OTC. Whereas UK best you can get valerian root

Modafanil is a prescription drug in the US.

But you can get Flmodafinil, Fladrafinil, Hydrafinil, 4-chloromodafinil and Adrafinil from various Nootropic vendors due to them being unscheduled...

Well now I am very interested in trying modafinil and tramadol. I have never taken modafinil. In fact, I'm not a big fan of stims as I'm an anxious person.

Modafinil would probably be your ideal stimulant then. It produces much more in the way of mental stimulation than it does physical. A lot of people dont feel much from it, but I think its likely due to them expecting an amphetamine type of effect. The effects are subtle, but very noticeable if you are sleep deprived or just generally tired. It's half the best study aid combination (Modafinil + Noopept) I have experienced.

Just keep in mind that it's more of a utilitarian substance than a recreational one and no dose is likely to produce any significant euphoria, so dont overdo it Modafinil dose searching for an effect that just isn't present at any dose.

Modafanil is a prescription drug in the US.

But you can get Flmodafinil, Fladrafinil, Hydrafinil, 4-chloromodafinil and Adrafinil from various Nootropic vendors due to them being unscheduled...

Have you tried any of the others in the list? I've only tried Modafinil and Adrafinil out of this class of substances. Other than a variation in potency, both produce the same basic effects with the reduced stimulation of Adrafinil being the most noticeable difference. I'm very interested in how much variation is present within this chemical family.

Have you tried any of the others in the list? I've only tried Modafinil and Adrafinil out of this class of substances. Other than a variation in potency, both produce the same basic effects with the reduced stimulation of Adrafinil being the most noticeable difference. I'm very interested in how much variation is present within this chemical family.

I just tried Flmodafinil for the first time today and I love it I'd say 100mgs of this is equivalent to 350mgs of Adrafinil roughly. That is the only other one I tried and I had to leave it alone because it was causing me heartburn. I'm not having that issue with Flmodafinil just a clean stimulation and increased focus with a slight euphoria, it's a great drug and I'm gonna stock up.

Will be trying 4-Chloromodafanil and Hydrafinil soon most likely within the next month or two. Found a vendor for 4-CM that is offering a great deal on 5 grams.

Last edited:
Modafinil would probably be your ideal stimulant then. It produces much more in the way of mental stimulation than it does physical. A lot of people dont feel much from it, but I think its likely due to them expecting an amphetamine type of effect. The effects are subtle, but very noticeable if you are sleep deprived or just generally tired. It's half the best study aid combination (Modafinil + Noopept) I have experienced.

Just keep in mind that it's more of a utilitarian substance than a recreational one and no dose is likely to produce any significant euphoria, so dont overdo it Modafinil dose searching for an effect that just isn't present at any dose.

It sounds great.
Have you taken methylphenidate and tramadol? Is it good?
According to drugbank it does not appear to be dangerous:
Tramadol may decrease the excretion rate of Methylphenidate which could result in a higher serum level.

It takes me quite a while to wake up in the morning so I take modafinil on work days, just after I wake up, but before I'm actually lucid. Then I chill for a bit and after maybe 15 to 20 minutes I am feeling clearer, wakeful, refreshed and functional. It usually takes longer than that for me to wake up and start feeling with it.

I am not necessarily more energetic at work but I notice I don't feel worn out by the afternoon and am usually still quite talkative when I get home. Lasts quite a while. At moderate doses, it does seem to just reduce fatigue and promote wakefulness, rather than energy bursts like amphetamine and caffeine.

Mixed with phenibut, I find it does give a pretty decent, long-lived high.

It sounds great.
Have you taken methylphenidate and tramadol? Is it good?
According to drugbank it does not appear to be dangerous:

Tramadol gives me seizures, so I avoid it at all costs. Methylphenidate is an ok stimulant, but I wouldn't necessarily call it recreational, though I'm sure many would disagree with me about that.

Tramadol gives me seizures, so I avoid it at all costs. Methylphenidate is an ok stimulant, but I wouldn't necessarily call it recreational, though I'm sure many would disagree with me about that.

One day not knowing about tramadol seizures, I mixed tramadol with phentermine and luckily I didn't have a seizure but phentermine is apparently not very powerful stim. Have you tried phentermine? How do you compare it to modafinil or methylphenidate? Made me sweat like a crazy and very talkative lol.

I haven't tried Modafinil yet but I've tried Adrafinil, Flmodafinil and Fladrafinil. They all worked as intended as they provided wakefulness but I didn't really like the way they made me feel. Almost sorta felt like it had an antichlorigenic edge to it. I don't know, just made me feel sorta off and unpleasant like but they do definitely help me feel more awake. I've used them when I've had to make long drives but beyond that I tend to avoid using them.

I find adrafinil better than modafinil, in terms of recreational potential. Neither is really recreational, but adrafinil is closer.

One day not knowing about tramadol seizures, I mixed tramadol with phentermine and luckily I didn't have a seizure but phentermine is apparently not very powerful stim. Have you tried phentermine? How do you compare it to modafinil or methylphenidate? Made me sweat like a crazy and very talkative lol.

Phentermine is, from what I understand of it (I haven't tried it), much more recreational than modafinil. Modafinil really isn't a recreational drug. All it does is make you feel awake, and slightly increases focus and motivation. It's not particularly stimulating, and it's not euphoric at all. Also doesn't make you more talkative, or make you sweat.