• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

MMT and fentanyl?

Imonmywyay

Greenlighter
HI there

Imom 150mg of methadone a day, and have been so for a while. Ive have become almost resistant to opiates/opioids. Today though, i got myself a 2 ml of fentanyl containing 100 micrograms. I know i have to be really cautious of taking it, what should i start on? It says on the vial for IV and IM use. Is t possible to drink it?

So yeah, will i be able to feel the fentanyl even though my MMT dose is rather high? I can get high if i do a shitload of good thai or 10 OC 80's

Thanks a lot

- Lew

From my experience while on 105 mg I sill felt the fentanyl I think you will feel it .. And I don't think you can drink it tho .. If our not experienced with IV then I wouldn't bother .. If your set on it then have someone with naloxone with you to make sure you don't OD

You might feel it, at your tolerance i don't think you would OD. 100 micrograms is the dose you would take per hour if let's say you had a 100mcg/h patch.

150 mg methadone is a huge dose of methadone, but please if you don't feel the 100mcg don't dose higher because there is a fine line between od teritory and euphoria teritory with fent. I've shot fent multiple times before extracted from durogesic patches.

As far as drinking it, which I would not do, there is the theory that fentanyl is only available as plasters, injectables, and transmucousal formulations as it is esterified or otherwise inactivated or destroyed by stomach acid, but then there are the counterfeit pills which are (allegedly) enough to fool and kill users . . . given that there are all sorts of news stories out of the States about fentanyl being found in virtually every kind of street drug plus the counterfeits, one has to wonder if some batches were done on purpose then the news stories subsequently put out as propaganda . . . they make less and less sense as time goes on: fentanyl and stronger derivatives in pot, in C-Jam, in E . . . the pills seem to also usually have benzodiazepine research chemicals, Allen & Hambury's 7921 or Upjohn 44700 or even smack in them, which could account for them being active even if the fentanils are destroyed in the stomach . . .