• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants MKAT

Misterx1976

Bluelighter
Hey guys back again
I hoping to get my hands on some MKAT and wanted a bit of help pinning it please

How much do you recommend putting in to burn?
Do you need a filter?
I don’t want to put in too little or too much

I’ve done it before but my mate sorted it for me

Thanks in advance

I hear mkat/mephedrone/4mmc is insanely euphoric when IV'd. The dosage will vary as it is very unlikely to be 99.9% pure like it was in the good old days.
You definitely should filter it as well.

Proceed with caution and treat it as it was pure just in case. You got a 0.000g scale?

To burn as in smoke or inject? Is it methcathinone or 4-methylmethcathinone?

If 4-MMC it is very euphoric when IVd I'd say also very dangerous! I would start with 50mg I can't imagine doing more than 100mg first time would be a safe recommendation.
Imagine substance as pure. Enjoy and be safe

MKat imo = MethylCathinone not 4-MMC (4-MethylMethCathinone or Mephedrone).

My only experience is with Cathinone and Cathine in form of the fresh young twigs of the tree Catha Edulis. And ime its the most sloppy re creative stimulant out there. So naturally I am very curious about its pure form Methylated relative.

4-MMC is an whole different ballpark which I never ventured in when it was available for cheap. The horrifying story's of addiction and blue knee's was enough to decline.

MKAT AKA Drone.

If you are UK based good luck on getting any that is pure, those days are long gone, the Ship sailed on that stuff years ago when the RC Vendors were banned from selling it.
I'd never touch anything from the street which is meant to be that.

Originally "mkat" referred to methcathinone, but that was back before the days of 4-mmc aka mephedrone. Seems like the kids these days started calling it mkat, which is pretty confusing for people who know modern drug history.

Or maybe this poster does in fact mean methcathinone. See? Confusing

Injecting it is begging for kidney and/or liver problems IMO, unless you really trust your chemist.

I suggest you start very low. 35-50mg and lots of water, push plunger slow and with patience. Been there, done that..

dangerous stuff. Allot of Ecstasy used to be contaminated with it. Never sought it out but i have taken it by way of adulterated pills. Strong body high, and you will want more. Seems to make you horny (prob where the misconception about MDMA being a ''sex drug'' came from). Very messy spaced out feeling, visual blurring and so on. Causes vascular constriction so i would stay well away from it.

Originally "mkat" referred to methcathinone, but that was back before the days of 4-mmc aka mephedrone. Seems like the kids these days started calling it mkat, which is pretty confusing for people who know modern drug history.

Or maybe this poster does in fact mean methcathinone. See? Confusing
Indeed very confusing for those that were there when internet started. M-Kat was Meth-Cathinone, those threads I devoured. lots of people mostly US people seemed to like it a lot, a sloppy stimulant. And D.I.Y.

Because of the lack of the acces to it, or the precursor, my only experiences were with fresh twigs of Khat which contain a.o. Cathinone. And although you'll have to invest some time to ingest the active alkaloids. You chew, flush saliva down, add tea of choice to aid and discard the pulp.

The high was amazing. Mild euphoria, slightly emphatic/ stimulating, sloppy and short lived ( sleep was never a problem ). Combined with Cannabis even more. My pool play skills went down severe. Not a good combo with Alcohol either. Its 'Alcoholishly' by its self.

Also very interested into what substance the Op is referring to and why the .... you would wanna put it in a burn and filter it. Both Meth-Cathinone and 4-Methyl-Meth-Cathinone work perfectly well oral. They hit quick. like within 20 minutes on a empty stomach

Last edited:
ps, youl smell like rotting fish as you sweat it out. Again on vascular constriction, i know allot of drugs do that but this is more extreme. Its moreish and you end up getting very fucked up, like you wont remember how much you took. If your taking it going out be esp careful as youl be prone to loose keys/phone or whatever. Again, very sloppy, and its easy to take the amount that will make your legs go blue from constriction. You have been warned.