• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

mixing pregabalin,codeine,valium

katamaranas

Greenlighter
I need some help from mad sientists.

I'm not sure what is with my biochemistry,but I hardly get any buzz from codeine,more side affects like heart beat or head ache.I take those relaxants ~1 time a week so I'm sure I don't have tolerance.Sometimes I manage to mix corectly pregabalin,valium,codeine and bit alchohol to get nice buzz,but more often I end up having really dirty buzz.So does valium,pregabalin,codeine and alchohol needs timing ? and is it worth to add 5-htp,ashwagandha or valerian or does it mess with everything else? I am talking about 10/15 mg diazapam,100/300 mg pregabalin and I have got 300mg of codeine phosphate,I will be taking it after high dose of shrooms (that is what I love,as it puts my head back to place and helps with sleep and the cleanest buzz i'm getting from these ''devils'' pills after good trip)

we're not here to tell you how to get high man, this is HR forum

Harm Reduction. Bluelight is a harm reduction website, so there's not really anywhere here that can answer those kind of questions - you could maybe try the social forums or the lounge but yeah, that's not really what BL is for.

Right alcohol potentiates codeine and valium so drink before those, not sure whether pregabalin would help or hinder, really. I thought it was more of a stimulatory sedative, like uh, low dose ketamine or something, you know, productive, if that makes sense, but anyhow, take it before drinking, maybe like an hour and a half? I don't know, man, just wait till it gets to work then start drinking, when you feel drunk enough take your other pills.

All those herbal extracts are a waste of time IME, don't bother.

Ok I will try this protocol,thanks;) And I want to go back to codeine. What about trying some cyp2d6 inducers,maybe I won't need so much of codeine (so I'm talking about harm reduction I suppose).Could someone suggest any inducers I could easily get...

Right alcohol potentiates codeine and valium so drink before those, not sure whether pregabalin would help or hinder, really. I thought it was more of a stimulatory sedative, like uh, low dose ketamine or something, you know, productive, if that makes sense, but anyhow, take it before drinking, maybe like an hour and a half? I don't know, man, just wait till it gets to work then start drinking, when you feel drunk enough take your other pills.

mate you know this is a Harm Reduction forum right?
teling someone to get drunk before mixing at least two different sedatives is incredibly irresponsible.

OP, if you follow isaac's advice there's a real danger that you might just pass out and stop breathing
don't believe me? google 'Central Nervous System aka CNS Depression'.

once again, BL is here for harm reduction, not for telling people to do dumb, irresponsible shit for a slightly longer buzz.

I need some help from mad sientists.

I'm not sure what is with my biochemistry,but I hardly get any buzz from codeine,more side affects like heart beat or head ache.I take those relaxants ~1 time a week so I'm sure I don't have tolerance.Sometimes I manage to mix corectly pregabalin,valium,codeine and bit alchohol to get nice buzz,but more often I end up having really dirty buzz.So does valium,pregabalin,codeine and alchohol needs timing ? and is it worth to add 5-htp,ashwagandha or valerian or does it mess with everything else? I am talking about 10/15 mg diazapam,100/300 mg pregabalin and I have got 300mg of codeine phosphate,I will be taking it after high dose of shrooms (that is what I love,as it puts my head back to place and helps with sleep and the cleanest buzz i'm getting from these ''devils'' pills after good trip)

Pregabalin is the issue, it is interfering with what the Diazepam is made to do and to a lesser extent with the Codeine.

Pregabalin promotes neuralplasticity and do a lot of other regenerative processes with dendrites, axons within the nerve cells. Now in order to do that it uses the building blocks and precursors of Gaba and Gaba itself. It a very potent Gaba1, Gaba2 reuptake inhibitor and agonist.

Now the Diazepam is trying to antagonise all the Gaba1 and Gaba2 it can which gives you the chilled out effect and now in contrast the Pregabalin in promoting the creation of new Gaba1 and Gaba2 and also takes hold of the ones already floating around within the synaptic cleft and don't let them get re-absorbed and broken down and reused again.

Essentially they cancel each other out, almost completely to the point that you hypothetically didn't even take them in the first place.

It is only the Codeine working giving you some buzz because it's main job is u-opiod receptors in the thalamus and amigdala and other regions far from where Gaba shit is going on.

Harm Reduction. Bluelight is a harm reduction website, so there's not really anywhere here that can answer those kind of questions - you could maybe try the social forums or the lounge but yeah, that's not really what BL is for.

I am completely within the bounds of this forum's set out guidelines. I spoke about Pregabalin which promotes neuralplasticity, it guards against carcinogenics, oxidation, and re-links and repairs intra-neural links, promotes dendrite formation and can even build entire new neurons from the ground up. Pregabalin is good for you.

Always thought that benzos are Gaba agonists, not antagonists, plus pregabalin affects GABA not directly, some say not at all.And from practice, I wouldn't say that pregabalin and benzos cancel each other :) please explain what I do not understand bro...
Maybe you aware why dihydrocodeine or tramadol does it's business to me and codeine phosphate not

Last edited: