• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mixing pills with molly

curious_george1

Greenlighter
I was just wondering if anyone knows about mixing pills with molly?
someone i know has a festival coming up and wants her roll to last for a long time(6-8hrs) and i was curious to know if mixing pills (probably high in amphetamines) and MDMA caps is a good way to make her roll last longer? Or if not how many pills and in what ratio of time should she take if she wants to roll all afternoon

She's only rolled 2 times with more than a month in between each time

pills can have DXM in them, then if you take molly on top of that you're dead. just make sure you know 100% what is in your pills

moving this NMI --> M&ED...

Oh that's ace. Didn't see your post n wondering what was to do about this post - rather to report it (not in a 'OP has broke the rules' sort of thing but to ask mods where best to advise OP to go re question).

Curious_george1,

Welcome to Bluelight.

In this section, you introduce yourself and your interests re Bluelight to "break to ice," so to speak to that that we cane help advise you as to where best to post your question.

Feel free to ask any questions and post similar questions in the sub-forum, MDMA and Empathogenic Drugs http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/22-MDMA-amp-Empathogenic-Drugs

Please feel free to ask any questions re the site in NMI and to use the search facility. Simply type a word in the box on the top, right of the screen on all threads containing that word will appear.

All the very best.
Evey :)