• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mixing oxycodone and ecstasy

What's the high like when mixing prescription oxycodone with ecstasy I was just wondering

Opioid pain killers are depressants and actually kill most of the good things about the roll. Save it for the comedown, it helps you nod off to sleep when you're done.

Thanks for that.

I noticed that you had the same thing to say about it that I did Folley :)

If you have a dependence then I would take your normal amount. Otherwise I would save it for the comedown. I used to have a strong dependence on prescription opiates. In my experience the mdma will overpower any buzz from the opiate. However you will notice withdrawal symptoms.

If you have a dependence then I would take your normal amount. Otherwise I would save it for the comedown. I used to have a strong dependence on prescription opiates. In my experience the mdma will overpower any buzz from the opiate. However you will notice withdrawal symptoms.

This is accurate also if you are not dependent and only using oxy for recreational purposes save it for later because opiates numb feeling and MDMA enhances feeling. I tried MDMA with hydrocodones once and I felt like a cracked out sweaty zombie.

I agree, I'm dependant on an array of opioids and kratom and have taken both maintenance and full doses of opioids on MDxx and they felt the same, a complete waste of opioids. The only serotonergic that synergized with opioids was aMT and even then it was more like a small increase in euphoria as opposed to being completely drowned out, not worth it. Take maintenance doses if your addicted and if not then save em for the comedown. Opioids are magnificent comedown aids, opiates and a small-ish dose of benzos will make pretty much all comedowns somewhat enjoyable for me, just don't go overboard on the opiate+benzo combo for obvious reasons.

I took 20mg hydrocodone the other day an hour before I snorted 110mg. Normally that much up the nose has me feeling pretty damn good but I could tell the hydrocodone numbed it a little. All of the effects were just lessened a bit.

I took 20mg hydrocodone the other day an hour before I snorted 110mg. Normally that much up the nose has me feeling pretty damn good but I could tell the hydrocodone numbed it a little. All of the effects were just lessened a bit.
Pretty much right?
Did you sweat more though? That's about the only real effect I noticed mixing the two lol. waste of MDMA.