• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids mixing morphine and codeine

esk3t

Greenlighter
so i managed to get my hands on a small amount of liquid oral morphine (20mg worth) and i’ve got 210mg of codeine. would there be any point in mixing the two or should i just use them separately? i have a mid-high tolerance to opioids, my usual codeine dose would be around 180-280 but i’ve not used pure morphine recreationally before. also, would it be possible/worth it to inject the morphine liquid (and yes i’m acutely aware how stupid that sounds)

One thing you should know about morphine is that it has a pretty low oral bioavailability, the oral BA can be as low as 20%. Given your opioid tolerance, 20mg of morphine will produce a noticeable opioid high but it won't be anything intense. Do not try to shoot the morphine oral solution, that is an awful idea. You can use codeine to potentiate the morphine (considering the fact that codeine metabolizes into morphine), just start with a low dose and see from there how you respond to it.

Edit: Idk if you're open to this but the rectal bioavailability of morphine is considerably higher than that of the oral BA, so you could safely boof it I think for a good effect. Make sure you consider the increased BA w/ rectal administration. The added ingredients in the syrup could cause your rectum to become irritated, but it is far safer than trying to IV the syrup lol.

One thing you should know about morphine is that it has a pretty low oral bioavailability, the oral BA can be as low as 20%. Given your opioid tolerance, 20mg of morphine will produce a noticeable opioid high but it won't be anything intense. Do not try to shoot the morphine oral solution, that is an awful idea. You can use codeine to potentiate the morphine (considering the fact that codeine metabolizes into morphine), just start with a low dose and see from there how you respond to it.

Edit: Idk if you're open to this but the rectal bioavailability of morphine is considerably higher than that of the oral BA, so you could safely boof it I think for a good effect. Make sure you consider the increased BA w/ rectal administration. The added ingredients in the syrup could cause your rectum to become irritated, but it is far safer than trying to IV the syrup lol.
Thanks for the advice, imm very mich open to boofing so will mayne half the oral dose to be safe.