• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing, mixing, mixing

MaliceYxxng

Greenlighter
Hello,

I am new to the site and hope to integrate within the community more formally when I am not in the current state that I am in (hilariously, I know). So today my aunt gave me a few pills. Approximately an hour and a half ago I took a 7.5mg Vicodin and just 15 minutes ago I took half of a 350mg Soma. Also I mixed that with a bowl of Cannibas. I am generally inexperienced in benzo's (few experiences, spaced out), so tolerance isn't really a factor (maybe slightly). I am already feeling the affects of the Vicodin...I was just wondering what to expect now. I am 6'1, 190...

Your body is going to feel like jello. Muscle relaxants and opiates are not really good to mix though, although for recreational purposes it will make the effects of the hydrocodone more sedating and it might be enjoyable if you are in pain. 350mg is a pretty high dose of Soma and I would recommend a lower dose, it converts to some really nasty stuff after the first pass. If you have any other questions pm me, I am a pharmacology major and love the science behind pharmaceuticals and drugs on the brain.

expext a life time of missed opportunities and broken dreams, expect to die before your parents, expect to leave behind you only a mountain of debts and a few burned spoons

ha just fucking with ya, expect to feel very content and dozy
peace

please be careful mixing depressants. thankfully the dose of hydro you took is on the low end so you'll be ok.

mix too much and you'll stop breathing.

please be careful mixing depressants. thankfully the dose of hydro you took is on the low end so you'll be ok.

mix too much and you'll stop breathing.

UPDATE: Took another 1.5 of the muscle relaxers just now? Did I wait enough time to avoid shit?

You'll be ok if you don't drink any alcohol or take any more downers. Chill and do some reading before gobbling pills :)

Ha-"inexperienced in benzo's"!! Clearly-none of what you took are benzos. That's a fairly typical dose for the opioid hydrocodone (most start at 5mg or 7.5mg when initially prescribed to someone who has never had them). The muscle relaxer, soma, is started at either 250mg or 350mg so again that's not a high dose-but even at half of one of those if you're not used to it it can be pretty sedating. And cannabis-well that varies based on quality and quantity. It's never a good idea to just randomly take drugs, especially ones that have the same effect, then ask afterwards if that was the right amount/right mix. As far as opioids and muscle relaxers go, yes, they are frequently prescribed concurrently, for sprains/strains severe enough to warrant them. Recreationally those two are also common for a decent high followed by a good nod but just like keeping hinted at in jest-picking up a habit that makes you feel good now can make your future feel like hell. No one seriously thinks about that when its all fun and games, great highs, funny memories, but then later they really do become deplorable acts of humanity just to not feel sick, dangerously close calls with death, damaged relationships, busted career, trips to jail/detox/rehab/psych wards, embarrassing moments that become so frequent that apologies don't matter and don't even feel sincere-hell most things lack feelings at that point except the fear and pain of feeling dopesick. OP do yourself a one up and find a hobby that'll better the person you are, not throw the person you are away.

In the pharmacy we call a Soma/Opiate/Benzo combination the "Holy Trinity" and try not to let people get the combination because apparently (and I haven't tried it for reasons that will soon be obvious) it'll have you feeling amazing untill you die because of a slightly wrong dose.

You mentioned benzos at the at the end of your post OP. Not sure if you're mistaking your drugs or about to take one but I wouldn't reccomend it. First class ticket to fatally suppressed CNS.

And if you are mixing up your drug classes, do research before taking them, not after. Sorry if that sounds rude but it's pretty important.