Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mixing meth and MDMA

Bentoboxed

Greenlighter
As the title suggests I'm just wondering what can come of mixing meth & MDMA.

The last three weekends now I've had a half weight (each weekend - not the same half weight for all three) which I start Friday night finish Sunday mid-day as that's cut off considering I work during the week.
In anycase - like I mentioned, the last three weekends I have been mixing this with pills & more recently pure MDMA crystals in caps. Obviously the pills/caps are taken at night when we head to a club and on average I'd say I find myself 3-4 deep a night (depending on strength). Not sure if you guys would consider that being dangerous in itself however I know my tolerance and have only ever gone overboard once which "luckily" I was warned with a simple blood nose.

Anyhow.. I've not noticed anything that's worried me in any sort of way these last few weeks. I'm just wondering if what I'm doing is overly dangerous or completely fine. I apologise if this is a stupid question however I just thought it's better to be safe than sorry (despite my choosing to ask after doing it for a few weeks first haha) right?

Thanks in advance :)

I used to do this fairly frequently, and I didn't notice any crazy acute side effects from the combo, but I'm fairly certain the research states that it's significantly more neurotoxic than either meth or MDMA by itself, so you may want to consider what you're doing to your braincells.

Even without meth, taking MDMA 3 weeks in a row isn't a great idea. If you keep up the weekly use then the best case scenario is you'll build a tolerance to the MDMA and get to the point of needing absurd doses, start to lose the best of the effects it causes ("lose the magic") even at those absurd doses, and experience killer comedowns for a finisher.

MDMA is a drug that you really need to learn to moderate if you want to keep taking it longterm, otherwise the party will be over in a year or two, and you'll likely do some permanent damage to your serotonin receptors which will manifest as long term depression/anxiety. If I had a dollar for everyone I know who used to neck pills every weekend and is now on antidepressants and anxiety medication 7 or 8 years later...

Personally, if I were you I would seriously consider not combining the two in the future, and spacing out your use a bit more. Maybe get on the pipe one weekend a month, take some MDMA another weekend a month, and stick to other substances for the other two, or something along those lines. Far less chance of neurotoxicity (and of course a meth habit) that way.

Thanks for the reply, and yeah I don't usually take MDMA on a weekly basis - it's just been a crazy 3 weeks of DJ's coming to Perth haha. I do have a fairly high tolerance (I think?) as an average night out for me equates to 400-450mg over the course of the night and I've found that my first drop has to be around 180+ otherwise I barely feel a tickle. The comedowns haven't been an issue for me for a while now, something about the MDMA crystals we've been getting - they're just really clean. Pills on the other hand leave me feeling like shit the next day.

I plan on staying sober for the next few weeks until Defqon in anycase because lord knows my body needs to rest up for what it's about to go through.

Fair enough dude. You sound like you know what's what, just listen to your body and remember that there's no harm in moderation - the drugs and music aren't going anywhere ;)

It's nice

I shot the meth before and during and after the MDMA

But I do urge you to exercise caution; there is very strong synergy. Expect to get more "bang for your buck", especially if shooting/smoking/snorting the meth.

It's been a pretty busy last 2 months actually.

Not going to Defqon so my next one will be Earthcore. Decent and much needed break.

Argh I'm way to keen for Defqon. 6 more days! A little birdy told me that Tuneboy & Dillytek are coming to Perth with Marlo at the end of the year as well.

I don't mean to be a nazi but keep the event names/clubs too aus social. Fairly sure its in breach of ausDD guidelines. I apologise if I am wrong.

Agreed with what everyone's said. IMHO a meth addiction is the biggest danger of any dangers from the ways your partying.
Cheers

A.T