• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing meth and coke experiences?

Maryberry2015

Greenlighter
(Sidenote: Excuse my thinking process I'm scatter brained at the moment, I've been up for 3 days, I don't think I'm addicted to meth, what are yalls opinions?) Has anyone tried smoking meth mixed with cocaine? I tried it for the first time last night ( at 10pm) and right now (at 7am) I still feel awake, hungry, and exhausted all at the same time! What's yalls experience mixing drugs? Do yall feel more tired and hungry coming down? I'm going to make myself sleep tonight, I never let myself stay up for more than 3 days because last time I did that I went into meth psychosis (another story for another day) see I know my limits but every time the pipe is offered to me I will take a hit every time. I don't think I'm addicted but I want to know people's opinion 🤔

I've never done coke. But I've never heard anyone who has done both meth and coke say they prefer the coke. Meth is cheaper, the high is better and lasts a whole hell of a lot longer. I wouldn't really chance mixing the 2 together since they are both stimulants. Can't be good for your heart .

I once mixed a shitload of ecstasy with coke (and shrooms). That experience taught me to never mix two uppers at once again. I thought I was going to die. So I'll stay away from mixing coke and meth. Anyway, coke is too expensive and shit quality and meth is cheap. I'm just gonna buy the meth and save the cash on the coke.

I have mixed meth with heroin and WOW does it feel good. Don't do it though as the meth can mask symptoms of an overdose.

I feel you on the pipe thing man, smoking/vaping crystal meth is extremely compulsive. I've literally spent hours with that bubble pipe in my hands. Only time I put it down is to reload it. It's not just the drug that's addicting either, it's also the whole ritual of operating a pipe. Loading it, applying heat, watching it melt, rotating/twisting pipe, inhaling, then blowing out a huge cloud, etc.

People in my area call the mix of meth and heroin a goofball, and damn they are awesome. Smoke some crystal then chase the dragon with some BTH and damn, buddy. Not quite as good as shooting a speedball, but it's up there with it.

And yeah, pipes are definitely compulsive. I've become really good at forcing myself to put the pipe down and do other things before I eventually go back for more. Makes my dubs stretch a hell of a lot longer than they used to.

IV meth more nausea initially but will keep you awake longer depending on quality, IV coke BLISS with intensity and an evil compulsion to redose

shortly yes whey do well half and half. or they did back when we rode maybe 30 years now. lot of shit is changed so no dont do it. :unsure:
maybe a little.....