• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mixing MDMA in a drink

theyoyoman

Greenlighter
Do any of you ever mix MDMA into a cup of water or something like that? You think sipping it slowly would be overall better for you (neurotoxicity wise) if you ingested it it slowly rather than just popping it all at once?

Sounds like it would taste bad, and wouldn't really have an impact on neurotoxicity, while sipping slowly might attenuate the effects

You need x amount of MDMA to feel the effects (the sweet spot varies for a lot of people but around 90 / 150 mgs is a good guess) - taking small sips or a few mg's at a time is a waste of MDMA.

You can mix with water and then drink it all at once but the taste isn't the most pleasant so simply dropping the MDMA and then washing it down is the best way to go.

I see where you're coming from, paper math hints that drinking it slowly would allow more to be absorbed by the veins down your throat, easing the shock to your system and increasing the effects. In reality it doesn't work though. Sorry :(

I prefer drinking my MDMA as it cuts the come up time to around 20-30 mins, compared to 40-60 with a pill. And it's less awkward then plugging ><

My doses for drinking are always the same as my capped doses. Anywhere between 90-150, depending on my week, day and frame of mind.

I use test tube shooters or a shot glass and half fill it with water or a sports drink. Clear works best so you can make sure all the crystals have dissolved. Be sure to have a chaser for afterwards cause the taste is vile.

Scull the shot then drink your chaser. I usually fill the shot glass up a few more times and drink it, incase of residue.

The booster won't taste as bad as the first drop, so don't worry too much about that one :)

Last edited:
Avoid drinking mdma. Oral roa is best and won't fuck your teeth in the long run.

Drinking is an oral roa - and it's usually the grinding that damages the teeth and not the chemical itself

Avoid drinking mdma. Oral roa is best and won't fuck your teeth in the long run.

...Return Of Assests?

Sorry what is ROA?

I wouldn't be too concerned about your teeth when it comes to drinking MDMA. Unless your idea of a drink is some sort of paste that you're gonna attack with your molars.

I assume the fruit juice most people roll with would do more damage then any residue from the MDMA drink.

Now teeth GRINDING on the other hand. That's bad. Sugar-free gum can help to an extent with this.

Edit: Bearlove you posted my thoughts again! I need to keep a close eye on you! Xoxoxoxoxo

Route of administration. Good point about the oral thing I mean't like just swallow the pill. Also pretty sure mdma is a caustic chemical that will damage the enamel of teeth if you drink it vs keeping it in a cap till it hits your stomach especially if you repeat the drinking roa everytime.

Also pretty sure mdma is a caustic chemical that will damage the enamel of teeth if you drink it...
i'd be interested to hear some substantiation of this. do you have a pointer or two?

thanks

alasdair

Route of administration. Good point about the oral thing I mean't like just swallow the pill. Also pretty sure mdma is a caustic chemical that will damage the enamel of teeth if you drink it vs keeping it in a cap till it hits your stomach especially if you repeat the drinking roa everytime.

Oh I see.

Would love to see where you got the info from, concerning the long term effects of tooth decay via drinking the crystals/salt. All I seem to find is the teeth-grinding.

It's my understanding that in its base form, which is a oily liquid form, is caustic.

Last edited:
I know about the freebase being caustic before the hcl. I guess I was just thinking acidic?? Have you guys left md under your tongue it definitely will leave ulcers and shit guess I'm the only one thinking this.

Have you guys left md under your tongue it definitely will leave ulcers and shit guess I'm the only one thinking this.

i've left some on my tounge and noticed sore spots there on the next day, so i figured that it was caustic. but i've afterwards put it in caps and made sure that nothing touches the inside of my mouth, and i've still had the same sore spots. i even caught myself biting my tounge in exactly those places.

i've left some on my tounge and noticed sore spots there on the next day, so i figured that it was caustic. but i've afterwards put it in caps and made sure that nothing touches the inside of my mouth, and i've still had the same sore spots. i even caught myself biting my tounge in exactly those places.

Yeah I'd say that any sores inside the mouth are likely a result of the gurning and nothing to do with the chemical.