• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Mixing lyrica with xanax

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
I've taken about 700 mg if pregablin over the space of say 5 hours can I mix say half a bar of xanax or is that asking for respiratory deppression?

I'm just gonna take more pregablin and go to bed I think if amy one see this thread let me no about mizing and if I'm wasting pregablin by sniffing them sometimes as I've not researched to see if they are water soluble

Ime, mixing benzos with lyrica is akin to drinking alcohol with benzos.
Yea it's not knocked me out like I thought it would and probly had about 800 mg of pregablin I'm tempted to take half a bar of xanax to put me to sleep but I not sure how risky this is I've done more dodgy high doses than that before but these days I'm trying to be more sensible

Yea it's not knocked me out like I thought it would and probly had about 800 mg of pregablin I'm tempted to take half a bar of xanax to put me to sleep but I not sure how risky this is I've done more dodgy high doses than that before but these days I'm trying to be more sensible
Personally, I’ve Donne it several times, just lower your dosage, maybe just take a fourth or an eighth if the bar

I say go for it, but don’t take any more than a half maximum

Lyrica also multiplies the effects of alcohol Andy opiates ime, so be careful if your taking those with it as well.

I used to mix alcohol, lyrica, poppy pods, and Valium, but I wouldn’t go past one weak beer, as long as you keep your dosage low, mixing drugs shouldn’t be a huge problem

Yea that dose sound like a nice combo to be honest but with opiates in don't really take any other downers other than sat a few beers as I took some heroin once forgot I took it then started drinking vodka with some house mates I black out cone too in hospital apprently I was goung into respitory deppression and no one could wake me up in was pissed off when I woke up as I had to leave the hospital and rush to my job at the time so it wasnt late but yea i will mix xanax and trandol and hydrocodone weed beers etc but yea got to be caefull and take less of each of what you norally would do but I have a high tolearn ce to drugs

I'm just gonna take more pregablin and go to bed I think if amy one see this thread let me no about mizing and if I'm wasting pregablin by sniffing them sometimes as I've not researched to see if they are water soluble
think its much like drinking with a benzo, rest well but not tooooooooooo deep

I've taken about 700 mg if pregablin over the space of say 5 hours can I mix say half a bar of xanax or is that asking for respiratory deppression?
Can take easy 20 mg valium and 300 mg a day lyrica.Too sedated.Not feel any symptoms of respiratory depression on this.Unless theres opi.

You're less likely to be harmed by respiratory depression than by physical actions undertaken due to blackout or lack of coordination. Gabapentinoids like Pregabalin (Lyrica) are pretty well-known to produce pretty potent sedation synergistically. You're not likely to die, but blacking out is a distinct possibility. 700mg Pregabalin is nothing to wink at.

What about mixing 150mg Lyrica with 10mg Diazepam? Is it safe to take or will I die of respiratory depression?

What about mixing 150mg Lyrica with 10mg Diazepam? Is it safe to take or will I die of respiratory depression?
I think you will be fine but I suggest seeing a doctor and asking this.
If one reads the above replies one will see that it is prescribed together sometimes.
After wife's back surgery she was on diazepam, gabapentin, and oxycodone.
As stated just don't over do it and you should be fine... I say should as what one person uses as medicine can be poisonous to another.
Be safe.
Peace

u will be ok,but personally me do not see reasone to mix gabas and benzos.Stay safe :heart3:
I don't want to take these substances for recreational reasons. I use the Lyrica to kill off the opioid wd which works perfectly, except that the horrible depression is still there and that was the reason I wanted to take Valium alongside the Lyrica for some days in order to not feel like crap anymore.

I wanted to take Valium alongside the Lyrica for some days
If this will be effective for you then do it.
I am not exspousing benzo use/abuse but be very careful not to fall into the pitfalls of benzobeast. This class of drugs (as you may already know but some may not) comes with some serious risks if used long term and/or at high doses.
Proceed with extreme and mindful caution is my suggestion. Be deliberate in every movement/choice and things usually turn out favorable.
Peace