• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing Lucy and Molly in alcohol

ImperialPsycho

Greenlighter
My buddy the Smiley Face Emoji :) is a real party animal. Before he goes to a rave party, he drops some calculated amounts of LSD solution (prepared so 1ml solution has exactly 10 ug of the good stuff) in a cup of water, sips it, then takes about 120-150 mg of MDMA and goes crazy for a good amount of time like an hour later.

He also likes to make stuff more convenient, cuz he's an Emoji, after all.

That buddy was wondering if he can put some Molly inside that magic solution of his and drop the whole thing together. Is that a good idea from the chemical point of view? He is pretty certain that Molly is very alcohol dissolvable, but Emojis are not thaaat good in Chemistry, so he is not quite certain about the whole process.

Does a good soul know an answer to this?
He would smile even greater after that!

I dont see why not. I've dissolved many things in alcohol. Molly included. Shit a little weed tincture might fit in too. Might have to shake b4 each use and keep in a brown bottle to block light. Sounds fun. Crazy but fun.

Ps. Use everclear instead lf water. Less contaminates and if u want u can evaporate it off. Keeps longer. I used to make mushroom and weed tinctures by soaking them in everclear and evaporating it down to a potent potion that only took a couple drops. Great trip every time.

Imperial, please edit your post so that you're speaking in the first person. Using terms like swim, my pet or inanimate objects is not permitted, offers no you protection of anonymity and sounds silly. Just say me. Thanks.