View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mixing LSD and AL-LAD?

PassthatT

Bluelighter
Any one have any experience doing this? I was thinking of adding maybe 50mcg of LSD with a150mcg tab of AL-LAD. Would this be safe to do?
I wanted to add a little more of a spiritual element into the trip

This is an intriguing experiment. Your experience should have good physical safety. Psychedelic lysergamides usually have high therapeutic indexes and are exceptionally safe.

Perhaps start with a lower dosed allergy test of the combo.

When you're experiment is completed please respond with your results here.

ill let you know how it's going after I drop and things get going!
Any advice on timing with the two? LSD first then al and hour later? Or all at once?

I've tried pretty much the same doses as you're thinking of (hard to tell how much LSD I had, but def. no more than 70-80 µg). Dropped at the same time, had a wonderful night. At these doses I found it a very manageable combo. The LSD really brings depth to the experience, while AL-LAD gives it a strong euphoric push.

This combo lasted a bit longer than your average lsd trip - I would say 14 hours is about right. The AL gave the L visuals a noticeable glossiness and more of a wow factor, but it wore off about halfway leaving just the L going.

This seems like a nice idea and one that I may act on very soon since I wanna trip (it might end up being 2C-C or 2C-E though, even 4-HO-MET if I get some new samples)... because I have almost ran out of AL-LAD blotter, 1 left, but I have enough LSD. Would like to potentiate that AL-LAD and give it more mileage.
And I should really make an effort to get back my liquid AL-LAD.

I know its not quite the same but I have had 100mcg 1p-LSD mixed with 150mcg ETH-LAD I've also mixed LSZ and AL-LAD and had no difficulties with any of them.

AL and LSD are lovely together. Better yet, ALD-52 and LSD is like PB and J. Some vendors are laying combos of the two with different ratios. I happen to have multiple sheets of both so I just combine, usually a 2:1 ratio, 2 LSD to one ALD, at equal ug doses. So, I might take 400 LSD and 200 ALD, and it's a beautiful combination. I used to take 4-ACO-DMT in the middle of an AL-LAD experience and THAT can be something special, especially if you have low/no tolerance. Some of the creepiest CEVs I've had have been elicited by 4-ACO. Creepy in a good way, of course. But yeah...I used to do it just because it would change the nature of the trip and extend it as well. So, the AL fades while the 4 is doing it's thing. I used to do a large dose of AL, say, 600ug, then do app 30 mg of 4 after the AL peak. It's pretty nutty...

One of my favorite combos was Al-lad (150mcg) LSD gel tab (said to be about 150mcg) and ALD-52 (125mcg) while in the woods. I was wandering and seeing faces in trees. Music was giving me chills with almost every song. I used 5-meo-DMT (10mg smoked) about 5 hours in, back inside. The room was very very different feeling, in a good way. This change seemed to be almost spiritual.... making the room like a church and I got very heavy echoes from music for about and hour and a half. Al-Lad seems to add "dark spiritual side" to any of the mixes I've done but on its own, it reminds me of 4-aco-DMT in that way. That could just be in my head but it's my experience.

I second the ALD-52 and LSD is like PB&J. Stuff is amazing.