• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing Hydrocodone, Methamphetamine, and diazepam. Not all at once!

tattoosguy

Greenlighter
Hey guys, so I'll try to keep it as simple as I can. Everyday for the last 6 years I have taken 3 10/325 mg hydrocodone, so I have built up a tolerance. So for the last two weeks I have been doing meth on and off again. I have been taking 5 mg diazepam during the comedown as well. So getting to my point, today at around 1 PM I snorted a tiny line of the meth, and about 30 minutes later I hit a glass pipe about 5 times or so. After that I went to work and got off at 8 PM. When I got off work I immediately took my 3 hydrocodone that I take every day. Now its 1 AM, and my question is, do you think It would be safe if I took one 5 mg diazepam now to help sleep? I know that mixing drugs is dangerous, but they have all been spread out pretty well, and I have a high tolerance to the hydrocodone. Do you think it would be okay?

No, don't mix the benzo and opiate. People have died from this and this includes regular users of both drugs who have a tolerance. Stay safe.

Maybe I'm not reading this correctly but you say you've been doing this for two weeks? Since you have taken 15 mg hydrocodone every day for six years, I don't think a 5 mg valium would hurt for a meth comedown. I wouldn't get into the habit of mixing these though. How are you feeling now?

I don't think 5 mg of valium will do anything other then create a false sense of safety mixing benzos and opiates. Via IE well I took 5 mg of valium with opiates nothing really happened then 15 mg OK I didn't die before you know it your waking up in the ER oDing on opiates and benzos. I'm willing to bet the people who died from mixing the two at one point started with just 5 mg. Once a habit gets its foot in the door it's easy for it to get out of hand

Taking benzos with opiods are generaly safe if you don't over do it. But that's my opnion others could disagree.
Last time I consumed 40 mg OxyContin intranasaly along with 2 mg Xanax and 100 mg Dimenhydrinate. I nodded off just right, without nausea. If you know your tolarence benzos with opiods are the most euphoric drug combos