European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mixing H with Pro Plus prior to smoking

Terry Tinfoil

Greenlighter
I am wondering if I'm the only person who does this. No body taught me to do it and I havn't read online about it. But I do it an It works a lot better for me.

Maybe its the type of gear, beige, grey ultra - ultra fine constancy, runs totally clear without caffeine. Without caffeine is a much more difficult smoke - bettle either runs at 60mph or the pile has that horrible tendency to burn up in waste. I an addind around a pack of Pro Plus to a G of gear - it also lasts longer - not much, but 1/2 a day maybe

I think the gear I'm getting is 100% Afghan - as in, it has minimal cuts and certainly no active ones. Pretty sure this stuff has bee created for slammers But addition of caffeine def evens out vape time.

I'd love to here opinions on this? Possibly if people use outer substances (I thought Quine but no idea how to get it in powder)

Prob a boring question but I couldn't find any info online so r=here I am consulting my colleagues

Hope you all have a great weekend, keen to hear you thoughts

Last edited:
I am wondering if I'm the only person who does this. No body taught me to do it and I havn't read online about it. But I do it an It works a lot better for me.

Maybe its the type of gear, beige, grey ultra - ultra fine constancy, runs totally clear without caffeine. Without caffeine is a much more difficult smoke - bettle either runs at 60mph or the pile has that horrible tendency to burn up in waste. I an addind around a pack of Pro Plus to a G of gear - it also lasts longer - not much, but 1/2 a day maybe

I think the gear I'm getting is 100% Afghan - as in, it has minimal cuts and certainly no active ones. Pretty sure this stuff has bee created for slammers But addition of caffeine def evens out vape time.

I'd love to here opinions on this? Possibly if people use outer substances (I thought Quine but no idea how to get it in powder)

Prob a boring question but I couldn't find any info online so r=here I am consulting my colleagues

Hope you all have a great weekend, keen to hear you thoughts

Pretty sure No#3 heroin already has caffine added to make it easier to smoke.

Pretty sure No#3 heroin already has caffine added to make it easier to smoke.

Yeh, standard cut at source I believe for No.3 (diamorphine base). Unless Mr.Tinfoil has No.4, (diamorphine hydrochloride) it shouldn't need any extra caffeine.

Yeh, standard cut at source I believe for No.3 (diamorphine base). Unless Mr.Tinfoil has No.4, (diamorphine hydrochloride) it shouldn't need any extra caffeine.

Yeah thought so...he said Afghan so I presume he means #3..

Also a whole pack of pro-plus per 1/2g?? Even if the smallest possible pack (12) the mass of 12 tablets would be huge due to all the fillers etc.. like grams of powder..

It would be one thing if you had pure caffine powder but a full pack of crushes caffine tabs per 0.5g?

Seems odd.

News to me, I seen folks add a touch of butter to their gear on a plate but this is new to me & I'm not willing to risk a hard-earned bag just to try it out & maybe get a good 1/3rd of my bag frazzled.

News to me, I seen folks add a touch of butter to their gear on a plate but this is new to me & I'm not willing to risk a hard-earned bag just to try it out & maybe get a good 1/3rd of my bag frazzled.

You dont need to...

UK heroin (#3) is cut with caffine at source as it makes it more "smokebale" by enabling it to run better on the foil

IS that what sometimes runs a kinda red colour sometimes in the gear?

I dont know about that, I don't use heroin.. I just know about the caffine thing as that's a documented fact anyone can find out by looking up the chemical composition of seized shipments. As for things like it's actual colour when it's smoked, you're better off asking in the heroin thread....sorry

red is usually manitol - good gear should look black on the foil wen melted and dark drown/amber if looked at through light. caffeine is added to lower the melting point of the gear so it can be easily smoked.
Good gear here been the same for ages thin light brown slabs.

Yeah thought so...he said Afghan so I presume he means #3..

Also a whole pack of pro-plus per 1/2g?? Even if the smallest possible pack (12) the mass of 12 tablets would be huge due to all the fillers etc.. like grams[/Bk] of powder..

It would be one thing if you had pure caffine powder but a full pack of crushes caffine tabs per 0.5g?

Seems odd.

OP said per GRAM, but yeah, even so, that's a lot of unnecessary shite going on the foil. You shouldn't need to add caffeine as others have pointed out, if it runs quick, chase it quick or go and source pure caffeine if you're that concerned. Either way, ditch the fucking ProPlus. Like Blondin said, a red colour is mannitol.