• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Mixing Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PercocetDreams512

Bluelighter
To start off my drug of choice are opiates, mainly heroin, but any opiate will suffice. I don't just stick to opiate and I will do other drugs as well. I am currently on day 2 of my meth binge. I smoke the shards and right after I smoke the shards I smoke the black that I have. I usually have black tar, but the last couple times I bought my H it was powder and had lol chunks of H, not tar but like powder balls(?).. The point of this thread is me asking what are your favorite drugs to mix? I know it's not the safest thing to do, but I mean we're already doing drugs so what difference does it make lol.. I never mixed these two before (shards and H), but it's a unique high. At first all I felt was the shards and I know this because I was clenching my jaw like no tomorrow. After smoking the H it really leveled me out, like I feel focused and energized, but I also feel very good like euphoric from the H,. The H of course isn't as strong as it should be because I smoked the shards.. it feels like it took 2-3 30mg Roxys and I'm just very focused and feeling like a million bucks. What is your mix?

I don't really mix things, obviously cause of the dangers involved many times but also because I don't feel it gives me so much. I prefer one thing at a time and if it's not doing it for me I'd rather take more of it or potentiate it than mix with another drug... but with that said, sure, some clonazepam and 3-4 beers is pretty sweet. Not something I recommend people to try out though.

I don't really mix things, obviously cause of the dangers involved many times but also because I don't feel it gives me so much. I prefer one thing at a time and if it's not doing it for me I'd rather take more of it or potentiate it than mix with another drug... but with that said, sure, some clonazepam and 3-4 beers is pretty sweet. Not something I recommend people to try out though.

i normally never mix my drugs because like you said, "...one thing at a time." I never buy shards I give people rides and they hook me with some of whatever they have. Today I got lucky and got both shards and H it was a good day lol.. I've done shards before without mixing and the high is just very intense for me, so when I mixed both it made it much more tolerable..

Status
Not open for further replies.