• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Mixing Drugs for the first time

frostymonkeycake

Greenlighter
Hey, new user here so apologises if this is any wrong sections.

I have this pet Giraffe, we call him MrMonkey.

MrMonkey has been reading up on various pills each time the doctor gives him some and wants to know what effects he should be feeling today - after collecting together them.

He has had one experience two weeks ago (the first time) where he took about 10x 30mg Codeine (100%). The result was just a whole load of itchiness and full body hives. He was supposed to only take 6 but I think we all have the issue "meh, one more won't hurt". After a couple of hours of not remembering very much, he fell asleep for the next 16 hours. Nothing exciting happened
clear.png

He was doing some researching on how to get the feeling by mixing some, and based on what he found mixes well: the dose he took 2 hours ago was:

180mg Codeine (4x were co-codamol so he has 2000mg of paracetamol inside), the others were pure.
80mg Temazepam
15mg Zopiclone
---
We can assume tolerance is low, he's been using 10mg of Temazepam nightly for a while but does not regularly abuse this.
clear.png

Available in the cupboard he still has more Temazepam, Zopiclone and pweeny 8mg codeines+Paracetamol(although Ideally they should be saved for their intended use - but that could always just be tomorrow's problem... Right.

What should I tell him to expect over the next few hours, or suggest for any more to him today?

Currently, he just feels a small amount of dizziness while typing (this messages that he wrote and sent to me) but not much else... Not even the death-defying itch that was stupidly strong last time.

He's new to this, 1st forum etc. so please excuse me if I have done anything wrong.

--

So 2 hours in, Luke made large coffee with plenty of sugar to combat the tiredness to come (still not feeling it, may take a third zopi) . All that I've noticed is I was a little bumpy walking around, but not enough to break anything or lose balance.

Luke would describe the feeling a fairly drunk, halfway through a night out but without any sickness feeling. Still just happy and rocking out to some superloud headphone music and waiting for these all to take affect...

Or is this is? This is the high that everyone is talking about?

please refer to yourself in the first person, we don't swim or have pet giraffes here cause it doesn't afford you any protection and its just a bitch to read.

be real careful mixing downers as the cumulative sedation can put you in real danger of serious CNS depression, and yeah, when you mix a whole bunch of downers the sedation kinda over powers the euphoria,

Be aware too much Tylenol can be the cause of excessive itchiness as your liver is being damaged