Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mixing Diazepam with Codeine ?

Timetofly

Greenlighter
I’ve been taking doses of diazepam, my last dose being 70mg last night. I’m clearly not getting the effect I’m looking for. My buzz is only lasting about 2 hours, and I’m also smoking weed at the same time. Honestly it just feels like I’m high off weed...

I’m wondering how safe is it to mix codeine being an opiate with diazepam being a Benzo. Has anyone experienced this kind of poly high?

Codeine is crap, I've took 18 x 30mg and only ended up being VERY itchy I've been addicted to vallies too and been known to also take 70mg+ like you 100-120mg a night at the end, if you've been on that amount a while then I'm not even sure you'll even notice codeine either, it might make you feel the benzo more, it didn't me

As for safe, taking anything not prescribed isn't safe, taking two different drugs that act as a depressent isn't safe either, but we all still do it, as for is it worth it, no it's not it's a shite high as codeine is shite lol

You have a high benzo tolerance clearly but how is your opiate tolerence, the two can have a nice synergy effect but its dangerous not knowing your tolerance to both and together. It can turn into something dangerous.

So if you adamant mixing valium and codeine, start low and slow and take it from there.

Sidenote: maybe ween yourself off to a lower dosage of benzos, so you can enjoy it again and use lower doses then needed and then maybe add codeine to see how the experience is but start low.

I’ve been well f’d up on codiene in the past. And take diazepam daily.

First ones a shitload better IMO. In effects, withdrawals, tolerance.

Fantastic drug if you ask me. Shame we can’t get it anymore. But I guess I’m talking to use as made, not to get fkd up on.

And once you get to 70mgs of diaz with zero effect, it’s time for a break, either a slow taper to drop it, or hit the bed and Netflix for a few days off hell. Personally I’d never do anything out of the 2 but taper.

If the OP has zero opiate tolerance they have to start low, you can always take more, but once you’ve taken anything, that’s it, you got no choice if you hit an OD spot of taking it back. That’s the ambos job......