• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

mixing crystal meth and ghb?

beauRegardQkazoo

Greenlighter
Before i do anythig crazy i really want to know is mixing crystal meth with ghb good? Im active tina smoker and i wanted to try ghb ans mix them up to see if it gives you a certain high should i go for it?
Thanks<3

I've never done that combo, but have done plenty of xanax and meth mixes. If you do it, don't be dumb and don't do too much ghb. I'm pretty sure this is against the guidelines so you're gonna get closed real soon.

Lol this is called the tina and gina combo. I knew a guy who would mix the two, and i've done it once but i still don't know what exactly it is suppose to do. I think the ghb helps with the nasty side effects of meth. All i knew is that my heart almost exploded and i would throw up

It's an excellent combination and the two go wonderfully together, the GHB negates all the anxiety from the amphetamine, makes you more sociable, music sounds fantastic, intercourse can be practiced, and the comedown is easier than when you take benzodiazepines. The synergy is absolutely excellent.

Nonetheless you have to keep a few things in mind. GHB is a tricky substance when it comes to dosing. If you dose the GHB while on amphetamine, the amphetamine will negate the CNS depression of GHB, effectively rejecting any GHB overdose. If you've taken too high a dose of GHB while on amphetamine, and the amphetamine wears off before the GHB it will instantly send you into an overdose. This is particularly important because amphetamine/GHB users tend to dose the GHB on the tail end of an amphetamine high to aid with the comedown, and these doses tend to be extremely high since the amphetamine is still active, and cancelling out any indication of an overdose.

Gauge a dose that you know will not cause an overdose before experimenting with taking it with amphetamine. Take note of that dose and don't exceed it while on amphetamine. Also take note of the period of time the GHB is active, to avoid any doses overlapping. If you wish to increase the dose, make sure you're familiar with that dose when you're not under the influence of amphetamine.

I've woken up in the emergency not knowing what had happen due to not practicing this combination safely, and although the GHB overdoses are relatively benign (except in the case of extremely high doses), to onlookers it resembles a coma and can be very worrying.

^Excellent advice backed up by personal experience.

I've never experienced this particular combo but I have plenty of experience with both substances, and given everything I know, it really sounds like it could be a fucking amazing combo, if done right!

I do have a lot of experience with uppers and downers, but GHB isn't really a typical downer in a lot of ways, in other ways it is....Like other similar combos, the trick is to not dose too much of one or the other. These two drugs could easily overpower one another, take too much of one and you won't fell the other....

Of course, the duration of meth is MUCH longer than GHB, and the peak takes much longer to reach....I'd do whatever meth I was gonna do in the beginning and if it feel like you're coming down from the meth after the first dose of G, maybe do a little more, but that's it!

I wouldn't constantly re-dose on the G.....I'd limit myself to 4 normal doses spaced out over 12 hours...thats it....

the problem with this combo really is dosing the GHB....It will be tough to resist doing more so you can feel it....IDK, be careful, particularly with the GHB!

I've never tried crystal meth but I have mixed GHB with many amphetamines (MDMA, 4-FA, 2-FMA) and all of those were amazing!
If you're inexperienced with GHB though, be careful. It is REALLY easy to overdose on G. So be careful about that.

<I> just tried ghb last night and is an everyday meth user. <I> feels quite sick after last dose of ghb and threw up then felt much better. <I> was feeling down a bit later which is unusual for <I> because <I> never feels 'down' coming off meth and meth had not worn off yet but <I> couldn't feel it so redosed on meth a tiny tiny bit twice within an hour and a half. <I> started feeling sick again but hasn't thrown up again.
1st question: has anyone else experienced feeling down after ghb starts wearing off?
2nd question: is the nausea in anyone's opinion a side effect of a bit too much GHB, mixing the two (since SWIM felt fine for a bit then only started feeling sick again after redosing on meth, or is it from anyone's experience likely a side effect of coming down of ghb?
3rd question: is <I> likely overdosing or not? Only symptom being persistent nausea and one episode of vomiting.
Any help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated by <me>:)))

EDIT: Hey HRS and welcome to Bluelight. I went ahead and edited out the Swims.. we dont use them here as they don't provide any legal protection and make posts harder to read.

Last edited by a moderator:
my dads alleric to bees lol

He should contact his local beekeeper. They apparently have some kind of secret regarding immunity to bee bites. That's right. I said bites.

Please don't resurrect threads that have passed on unless you have something meaningful or useful to add. I am truly sorry that your father can't experience the wonder and majesty of mother nature without fear of death. You play with the hand your dealt I suppose...

I have witnessed people droping a 2.5G shard in a 4oz glass of G and tipping it all at once. they might fuck inanimate objects and or rape the family cat, but they always wake up.

Yes this combination can be enormous fun and lead to wonderful erotic adventures, but you must have been hallucinating yourself to think you saw someone do this and live. Your post greatly understates the dangers of these drugs in combination and somewhat mis-characterises their effects.

While I know many people who safely enjoy chemsex with this combination without losing control and turning into manic rapists. I have also witnessed people hospitalised after apparently going into a coma. I have never seen anyone rape a cat.

Dosage of the G needs to begin very low and modestly increased over subsequent sessions until you find your sweet spot and with due regard for the different timing of the contrary effects of the two drugs as mentioned in an earlier post.

Yes this combination can be enormous fun and lead to wonderful erotic adventures, but you must have been hallucinating yourself to think you saw someone do this and live. Your post greatly understates the dangers of these drugs in combination and somewhat mis-characterises their effects.

While I know many people who safely enjoy chemsex with this combination without losing control and turning into manic rapists. I have also witnessed people hospitalised after apparently going into a coma. I have never seen anyone rape a cat.

Dosage of the G needs to begin very low and modestly increased over subsequent sessions until you find your sweet spot and with due regard for the different timing of the contrary effects of the two drugs as mentioned in an earlier post.
it no doubt puts the individual into what appears to be and can likely be officially categorized as a "coma". However, if not brought to the hospital they always return to re-join us in our monetary enslavement..at least in my experiences. Off subject, I guess my post was removed?

I love the mix but I also overdosed on G doing this same combo about a week ago or a bit less. Just be careful.

My drugs of choice (and addiction sadly 😒) are meth and G together. Not mixed together to form one drug but smoking meth and ingest juice.

I haven't used one without the other for over a year and will probably never go back to just using meth like I used to as I just feel awake and unexcited by it now.. it's predictable, consistent and boring.

I can't sleep on meth so I'm awake for the entire time I'm smoking it + a day or two after I run out which is frustrating as f**k as when you've got meth you have a puff regularly but to be feeling the meth and have nothing left to smoke is torturous. I find it really hard to get my hands on any sleepers (valium, xanax, seroquel etc) as there aren't many prescription dealers near me and most doctors won't prescribe them unless it is recommended by a psychiatrist. I can fall asleep on meth if I take enough G. It's not a long sleep (1-6 hours) but something is better than nothing.

The withdrawals from the G are the only downside.. if you can't get baclofen from a doctor or anywhere else you're in for a bad time.

What I love about mixing the two is the meth is an upper so will keep you awake much, much longer on the G and you can get take bigger doses and get more high with less risk of blowing out. I take about 2ml G at a time every 1.5 hours. When I'm on G I tend to not smoke the meth as often, not because I don't want to but I don't think to so I still do blow out on occasion. The meth has to be good quality too or you'll feel the G pull you down and your eyes will start to get heavy.

Unlike meth and simply feeling awake and alert G makes me feel like I'm buzzing, off my face (in a good way), euphoric (if in the right company), goofy and horny af!! I really want to emphasise that the best sex in your entire life will likely be on meth and G. The meth gives you the ability to go at it for a while and every touch, movement and sensation is enhanced by the G. Not much is off limits either as you lose your inibitions and give in to it. It will leave you feeling like you're incapable of having sex sober as why would you now? G can be dangerous but each time I buy it each bottle is different and I never know what to expect. You know what to expect with meth. If you like both drugs try them together.

I've mixed these two before. I find the feeling to be like mixing these two substances together in exactitude. I hope this helps.