• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing crack & heroin?

briannalynnnxo

Greenlighter
Ok so I barely do heroin.. I mostly smoke crack.. (like every other day, every couple days.) I smoke out of a glass pipe.. but i can smoke like half a gram to myself & really not get that high. Is it because I'm not getting good enough stuff, I built a tolerance, or what am I doing wrong? But my main question is.. Last night I was with a friend who got a bundle of dope.. and gave me 6. He also bought a gram of crack that we both smoked all of, I also bought myself a gram for later.. Then when we smoked all of his gram, he bought another & we smoked most of that together before I had to go home. So all in all I basically smoked a full gram myself bc he bought 2 & we shared his.. It really didn't get me that high. But also while smoking, I snorted a bag of dope. I felt that almost instantly. Maybe bc I barely do it anymore. So then I went home, and smoked half of my gram myself, and did a bag & a half. I mostly felt the d.. Why wasn't I getting high that much off the crack? I was really high off the dope, I started nodding out in like 20 mins & couldn't keep my eyes open at some points. I was really dizzy and lightheaded, felt like I was gonna fall. I had really bad cottonmouth. My ears started throbbing really loud. Is it bad to mix crack & heroin? Also I woke up the next morning after doing all of that (today) and had literally the WORST headache I've ever had in my life. Was really nauseous, threw up 2 or 3 times. STILL nodding out!? Why am i so SICK the morning after!? Is it BAD to mix crack + heroin?? Also; like I said in the beginning.. why am I not getting that high off of crack anymore? All feedback appreciated; PLEASE NO RUDE COMMENTS

Well youre smoking alot of crack so your tolerance builds so quickly especially when smoking that much crack, and if you smoke crack you know the only best hit is the 1st hit of the morning, and after you go take a nap and wake back up and hit that 1st hit again, or after you've stopped for 2 hours had something to eat, then take that hit and it's also a good one. Tolerance and time between hits...also if it ain't that good "Cavi" crack you ain't gonna get that choo choo bellringer

This is a veteran combination, but still can kill an all-pro. Be careful when mixing the two. I usually wait to do the dope, 'til after the coke is gone, utilizing it as a "comedown aid".
Also we have no idea if it's your tolerance or the quality, but my guess is a little of both.

-SS373dOH