• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing coke and downers

anti150

Bluelighter
This weekend I am planning on doing coke for the first time. I have done my research and read about some hellacious comedowns. I have read that benzos or barbiturates can help ease the comedown.

NOTE- I am NOT native to benzos, barbs, or opiates. I am neither addicted to any so I don't have any outstanding tolerence. I will have access to all 3 this weekend for my coke comedown. My question is, if I start to have a bad comedown, and I take my only dizapam without sufficient relief, would it then be dangerous to take a Fioricet? What about oxycodone? Are there any serious reactions in moderate doses? I will have access to alcohol but I am extremely aware of the dangers of mixing any kind of downers with alcohol.

Thank you

no no and no do some research bud

never mix a benzo or opiate with alcohol
nor mix a benzo with an opiate

a coke come down from moderate use is subjective on how bad you will feel IME it was more of being sluggish more than anything....a coke rush doesnt last long to begin with
a benzo will aid if you coke binge and feel anxiety from it or will help you relax if you wanna get some sleep, so yes if you feel a need for some diazepam then 10mg starting dose maybe less should be sufficient since you dont have tolerance....trust me taking high doses of any benzo all willy nilly will result in a black out

dont mix coke with booze either because you can get so hyped up that youll be able to drink all night....isnt that good? no its not because you might feel good but you easily put yourself into alcohol poisoning range without realizing it