• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Mixing Alprazolam (Xanax) Powder with Proplene Glycol (PG) at the correct Temp

Benzoh

Greenlighter
When Mixing Alprazolam (Xanax) Powder with Propylene Glycol (PG) it has to be mixed together at a certain Temperature. Having the temperature of the Propylene Glycol (PG) correct while adding the Alprazolam (Xanax) Powder increases the amount of Alprazolam (Xanax) Powder binding with the Propylene Glycol (PG)

What should the temperature of Propylene Glycol (PG) be when I'm Mixing the Alprazolam (Xanax) Powder with it? I am more than will to buy a temperature gauge. If it's simpler than that that's cool too.

Please if you have an knowledge on this it would very much appreciated!!! Thank you

What temperature is perfect for dissolving the Alprazolam (Xanax) Powder with Propylene Glycol (PG)? I'm buy a Pyrex Cylinder with large circumference. I'm not sure if it's 40 to 50 Degree's Fahrenheit or if it should be high like 80 to 100 degree's Fahrenheit? Please I need your advice!!

dude, just follow the directions I already gave you. warm an inch of water on the stove then turn it off and remove from stove and put glass w/ pg in carefully as a warm water bath

the water will be over 110 F , boiling wateris like 212 F, use a well vented area and protections