• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

mixing 60mg xr adderal and cannabis extract

agusn420

Greenlighter
I just wanted to talk about my dogs experience with both of these drugs, my dog is not prescribed adderals nor get his weed legally. But a few days ago my friend gave me 3 adderal 20mg xr. I wanna share my dogs experience as a story I dont condone the use of adderal but smoke weed everyday if u wanna layback rewind and smoke a J once in a while instead of drinking thats awesome. I dont have anything against people that enjoy alcohol Id just rather have someone smoke weed than drink. Back to the story, My dog starts highschool at 7:20am and he owns a hash oil prefilled cartridge (very useful for smoking descretly without anybody finding out) so my dog the day before recieved 60 mg of adderal but he decides to take them the next day because he had harder classes, so my dog takes all the adderals at 7:05 and he was sober when doing it. At around 7:40 he starts to feel a blast of just euphoria and energy in his head, he starts getting jittery and very euphoric. At about 8 my dog went to the bathroom and took hits of his cannabis extract vape pen (platinum vape indica). As he goes back to class hes listening to music and he felt like he was in the music video his head was just pure happiness and motivation and for about 6 hours he felt very motivated and euphoric but by then he took several hits off his wax pen and the weed made him feel very calm not as anxious and very warm, never took an opoid but i can imagine its kinda like it from what i read, my head was like tingling kinda like a mild orgasm just in my head and i felt so relaxed and happy. One of the best experiences he had in a while.