View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mixing 4-ACO-DMT for better taste

Magikol

Bluelighter
This may seem like sort of a non-issue, but it's an issue for me. I've been currently experimenting with 4-ACO-DMT, with mixed results. Overall I think it has a lot of potential, but there's a big issue for me, and for those of you who've taken 4-ACO I'm sure you can relate. It tastes absolutely disgusting. Probably one of the worst drugs I've ever tasted. When I take it I usually mix it with water, which makes it easier to take, but doesn't make it any less disgusting, and most of the time it sends me into a gagging fit cause I have a weak stomach. So my question is would mixing it with something else diminish the quality? Like if I mixed it with lemonade or some kind of soda would it still be the same as if I mixed it with water? I just want to be able to get it down easier.

I'm not a heavy drug taker so if this has an obvious answer, then sorry. Either way any help would be appreciated

Capsules man; Their really cheap. check out amazon.com and just search gelatin capsules. They make it so there's no taste and provide portability.

Capsules man; Their really cheap. check out
amazon.com and just search gelatin capsules. They make it so there's no taste and provide portability.

The issue with gelatin capsules is typically 4-ACO is ingested in very small amounts, ranging from 10-30mg, while even the smallest capsules are roughly 100mg. It's difficult to work with such a large capsule

Are you not weighing your dose? Or maybe you're using liquid measurement in which case yeah, capsules wouldn't work. if you're weighing your dose, it doesn't matter how large the capsule is, does it?

Oh man, I don't mind the taste of 4-AcO-DMT... it's almost just tart with some bitterness. Try 4-HO-DiPT if you want to taste something truly horrible (which I suspect you don't :D)

What are peoples' opinions on the safety of using a very small piece of rolling paper (I've been using hemp papers) to parachute?

I've started doing this instead of using capsules, since it's much easier and faster to weigh the dose: the dose is weighed on the small piece of paper itself, and then it's scrunched up and swallowed like a pill...

^Parachuting is cool. Easy and convenient.
Are you not weighing your dose? Or maybe you're using liquid measurement in which case yeah, capsules wouldn't work. if you're weighing your dose, it doesn't matter how large the capsule is, does it?

Oh man, I don't mind the taste of 4-AcO-DMT... it's almost just tart with some bitterness. Try 4-HO-DiPT if you want to taste something truly horrible (which I suspect you don't :D)
If the OP is using liquid measurement capsules can be used as long as a dose isn't five mls as that won't fit in the pill. Liquid in capsules has actually never been an issue. Over time the pill weakens but I've never had one leak and probably had one for at least a week if not more. You could always have another reason though... You could also use something to better absorb the liquid before putting it in the capsule too...

What are peoples' opinions on the safety of using a very small piece of rolling paper (I've been using hemp papers) to parachute?

I've started doing this instead of using capsules, since it's much easier and faster to weigh the dose: the dose is weighed on the small piece of paper itself, and then it's scrunched up and swallowed like a pill...

[MOD EDIT: stop handing out blatantly misleading information] Why would you take this orally?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oral dosing of psychedelic is the safest way to use them, and a perfectly acceptable method. It just takes a little more. All of my best trips have been with oral dosing, there's something special about it, even though the dose is higher. How often are you tripping that the dose matters so much to you that you'd suggest to everyone, publicly, to not dose orally?