• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing 2 different types of H

Invisible Helper

Bluelighter
Pretty straightforward question, what are the general possible dangerous (outside of the danger of mixing potencies I'm not worried about the quality) I'm worried about cut or the possible effect of mixing two types . I live on the west coast Los Angeles to be exact and we have tar generally and brown powder and I wanna mix the two I have different connects . Each type has a different high, the Mexican tar has a quick quick rush itchy face and instantly noddy sleep feeling no euphoria other than the rush. The brown powder is much more pure but the rush is delayed and the high is not as sleepy or noddy it's more euphoric stimulating lasts sort of longer but for some reason the tar feels stronger ... Anyways those are my thoughts and questions

Bump anyone?
First what's your OP tolerance? I'm just asking before I say what I think is right- remember I'm not fully right on this topic due to me not using heiron and only trying once but you are right bout the vinegar smelling brown powdered H, it doesn't do much even to a normal tolerant person to OP's like myself. I never tried tar and feel like tar is more of a "downer" and the tan or brown has a upper but like in the middle feeling. How much do you use? I took about .3/.5 in about 3-4 hours (about .1-.2 every hour or so) and I snorted it. Had no fucking effect like the most do or what people say; I suppose it was just a "clean high" ( a buzz IMO) and it wasn't like I was hoping for. Are you smoking this or injecting or snorting the brown then smoking or shooting up the tar? I need to know all of this before posting my opinion homie. I don't want you to get hurt by doing this combo even though it's all H just different form.

Pretty straightforward question, what are the general possible dangerous (outside of the danger of mixing potencies I'm not worried about the quality) I'm worried about cut or the possible effect of mixing two types . I live on the west coast Los Angeles to be exact and we have tar generally and brown powder and I wanna mix the two I have different connects . Each type has a different high, the Mexican tar has a quick quick rush itchy face and instantly noddy sleep feeling no euphoria other than the rush. The brown powder is much more pure but the rush is delayed and the high is not as sleepy or noddy it's more euphoric stimulating lasts sort of longer but for some reason the tar feels stronger ... Anyways those are my thoughts and questions
I can say that mixing the two may have such an effect it may fuck you to another world man... Like I'm not trying to push you away from doing your thing man I just really don't want you to have a major problem with the mix. IMO, I feel like if you want to mix it; use the tan first and feel it out. If you aren't too high try a TAD bit of the tea next but PLEASE not a load or even close to your normal dose man you gotta remember even in small doses it can still have some odd ass synergy that, like I said, can fuck you up where you really don't expect it man. It'll hit like a storm and may not end till a few hours or so. It maybe fun sounding but logically thinking it through, I think personally you'd get a fucking super high you're NOT expecting even with your experience to this drug homie.

Update lol, I did it I do like .15-.2 shots at once I mixed them both its fucking epic... It's like the best of both worlds perfectly syncronized . The come up feels exactly like it would together mixed ... You know if I typed this comment in BenzoBuddies I'd get banned? So stupid hate that site