• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower Mixed ratio flower

Denisovan

Bluelighter
So, mixed ratio is the only way I enjoy my flower now.

I aim for about 10% THC, and 10% CBD/CBG/CBDv. This is the minimum potency I use.

I buy this in a pre-made mix and I also make my own.

Compared to type I or II flower, it feels way more chill and medicinal and well rounded.

I honestly don't enjoy using anything else anymore. Mixed ratio provides the effect I always wanted out of my cannabis.

Anyone else out there smoking/vaping mixed ratio flower?

hi i also vape mixed ratio. i buy thc flower and cbd flower and enjoy in different ratios depending on the time of day ( i prefer higher thc at night)

hi i also vape mixed ratio. i buy thc flower and cbd flower and enjoy in different ratios depending on the time of day ( i prefer higher thc at night)
It's kind of fun mixing different things, isn't it? I feel like a medicine man when I take my jars out and start creating.

Have you tried CBG or CBDv flower? It's come a long way in the last couple years.

ive tried CBG flower but not CBDv flower, i dont find CBG does much for me

ive tried CBG flower but not CBDv flower, i dont find CBG does much for me
I only like CBG when mixed with other cannabinoids. By itself, it doesn't do much.

It's the most potent anti-inflammatory of the naturally occurring cannabinoids though. And when paired with other cannabinoids I feel it really rounds things out in a nice way. Type I + CBG kief reduces anxiety for me a lot and allows me to get higher than if I were just vaping type I by itself. CBD on the other hand kind of mutes the experience for me (but adds its own effects to the mix so I would never leave it out!)

CBDv has to be my favorite phytocannabinoid next to THCa. The strain I've been puffing on for the past year (Pinewalker) is about 1:1 CBDv:CBD and its very stimulating. I sometimes vape this strain alone when I want to get work done but don't want caffeine.

CBDv has to be my favorite phytocannabinoid next to THCa. The strain I've been puffing on for the past year (Pinewalker) is about 1:1 CBDv:CBD and its very stimulating. I sometimes vape this strain alone when I want to get work done but don't want caffeine.
where did you get pinewalker from? what country are you from

where did you get pinewalker from? what country are you from
USA

I've bought the strain from a few vendors but I'm not sure I can name them on this site. But it's not too hard to find online. Some other popular CBDv strains are Forbidden V and Vitality CBDv.

I just wanted to know the Country, thanks yes you are right that would count as sourcing /advertising not permitted

If the labeling was honest :
95% HHC and HHCp (% unspecified) and 5% terpenes. HHC is almost inactive but a drag of this disposeable vape. Hopefully by adding HHCp gave a nice mellow high, not like the in your face THC effect's. Very chill.