• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixed alcohol, opiates and meth - horrible hangover need some band aid advice

R

Renea

I am not someone who regularly does as the title suggests. Yesterday was a very bad day I don't want to explain why or be told what a bad idea this was - I am well aware this was stupid and I can't undo what's already done.

I took 1/2 of a .5 mg hydro around 10:00 am. I ate a fried egg sandwich at 11:00 am. By 1:00 pm I began drinking and chain smoking cigarettes. I am not a heavy drinker - 3 beers is my cap. I had two 20 ounce cans of alcohol with 8% my neighbor gave me that tasted like grape kool-aid (normally my only drink of choice is bud light lime). Then I drank almost 4 more bud light limes the entire time I was emotionally distraught, chain smoking (when I don't normally smoke cigs but on rare occasions) I didn't drink any water the entire day. Binge - I knew I was and I didn't care.

Sick of drinking, at around 6:00 pm I snorted a line of meth. It did make me feel less drunk but not as much as I like and have experienced in the past and so I decided to get some more meth but while I was waiting for it I began to feel hungover. Headache in one eyebrow - crazy painful. At the end of alcohol drinking I switched to bottled water finally. I decided to take another 1/2 of a .5 Hydro to help with the headache that was creeping up on me. My more was ready about 1.5 hours later. I keep my lines small - they are significantly smaller than anyone I've ever seen using meth because my tolerance is low I don't need the big rush or the racing heart. I actually don't enjoy the drug whatsoever. I use it usually to feel more sober after binge drinking in my mind the come down from meth is way better than a hangover that might last me a 1/2 a day to two days.

It's a diff kind of meth from the older stuff I had lying around for the past few weeks. It seemed more potent maybe even better quality than the other stuff I did earlier - tasted horrible, burned my nose like hell - seemed legit. Almost immediately I became sick. Vomiting for the past 5-6 hours. Headache gets worse if I think about it but its probably related to smoking cigs and maybe amplified with my stressing about its existence. Vomiting attributed to no food or water and drinking too much too fast.

So I think I have it figured out right? Wrong. I want to make this damn hangover disappear and I feel like if I did another small line it would help if not make the hangover symptoms disappear for several hours. In several hours at least the nausea would be gone as I have had at least 64 ounces of water and intend to drink more - lots more. Where I go the water glass follows. I thought the water would help with my headache but its not helped enough. I haven't had a cig in 7 hours either. I took an ondansetron almost 2 hours ago and haven't thrown up since. It was my last one so I hope it lasts.

I could be fighting a bug. I could be totally neurotic because I had a shitty day and it messed with my peace of mind - thereby is coming out physically amplified. Simply hung over no ifs ands or buts and time will have to take its course - ok... but what can I do to minimize the misery and pain I'm feeling because I've been tough for many hours now. Hydro and alcohol are out of my system enough that the meth won't mix and cause adverse affects right? I do take hydros daily as prescribed or less than as prescribed. I break em in half - I'm not trying to get fucked up usually I'm just trying to maintain control over my physical wellness and pain and I are NOT friends. I have almost zero tolerance for pain and as I get older pain keeps trying to hold my hand and be my bestie. I also have some allergies - many actually. nsaids being one of them. I also take a couple diff kinds of allergy pills but I am normally afraid to mix things (exception last night) and so I haven't taken anything for pain. I don't even have any straight tylenol here and that would prob help my headache hmm.

Any advice - please don't tell me drive to buy tylenol I'm not going anywhere in this state.

What can I take to feel better for the NOW? TIA

im afraid we all pay the piper in the end my love
water, netflix and chinese food.
maybe some ibuprofen if you have any and perhaps a banana - you don't need anymore chemicals in your body

Yeah you fucked yourself, just keep hydrated and eat as healthy as you can. I mean I sometimes use opiates to cure myself of a hangover later in the day if it's still sticking around. I'm already addicted to opes though so it's already in my regular routine.