• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixed 25 mg of valium with two pills of hydrocodon

Justinuf11

Greenlighter
I ate three 10 mg pills of valium I then pluged two 10 mg pills of valium with 1 hydrocodon. I then snorted one pill of hydrocodon. Am I at risk for of?

if you think you are at risk for OD then go to the ER.

do not mix CNS depressants.

3 x 10mg + 2 x 10mg =\= 25mg

30mg + 20mg = 50mg :).

1 hydrocodone = ??mg

snorted hydrocodone = ineffective waste

you're fine unless there was maybe over 20mg of hydrocodone in that 1 hydrocodon

1 hydrocodone =\= 20mg

:).

Yea, definitely do not consult us if you feel you might be in imminent danger of lethal overdose. Even if there were an effective way for us to judge how much danger you're in, we still wouldn't be able to save your life. We would just end up telling you to contact emergency services in the end anyway.

50 mg diazepam + 10/20 (???) mg of hydrocodone = OVERDOSE.
GO TO THE HOSPITAL IF YOU NOTICE A SEVERE STATE OF SEMI-CONSCIOUSNESS, SEVERELY SLOWED BREATHING, OR OTHER OVERDOSE-INDICATIVE SYMPTOMS. IN FACT, YOU SHOULD PROBABLY GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW. Please.

--brominated

50 mg diazepam + 10/20 (???) mg of hydrocodone = OVERDOSE.
GO TO THE HOSPITAL IF YOU NOTICE A SEVERE STATE OF SEMI-CONSCIOUSNESS, SEVERELY SLOWED BREATHING, OR OTHER OVERDOSE-INDICATIVE SYMPTOMS. IN FACT, YOU SHOULD PROBABLY GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW. Please.

--brominated

The all caps thing is a bit overkill. And you realize this was almost 24 hours ago that this was posted? Going to the hospital “now” is probably not applicable.

Doesn't it depend on tolerance...I've taken 6 mg of xanax with some dope. Dope snorted, xanax swallowed. And while I kept going in an out of consciousness, I was never in any immediate danger. Now someone with 0 tolerance to either substance would have had to be rushed to the hospital. 6 mg xanax = how much valium

Doesn't it depend on tolerance...I've taken 6 mg of xanax with some dope. Dope snorted, xanax swallowed. And while I kept going in an out of consciousness, I was never in any immediate danger. Now someone with 0 tolerance to either substance would have had to be rushed to the hospital. 6 mg xanax = how much valium

Roughly 60mg of Valium.

I think he’s fine. Either way, the time to get help, or not get help, is long gone.

True. Out of curiosity, is plugging that much more effective because I refuse to even try it regardless

I think in Europe they make special suppositories for Valium like I see in trainspotting 1

Maybe I'm just a very fucked up person (not maybe, definitely) but I can't help myself but laugh whenever I see these threads.

"I think I'm gonna OD and instead of calling 911, I'll go on the internet and ask strangers I've never met with no medical degree for their opinion and on top of that instead of being helped immediately, I'd rather wait and hope someone just responds real fast!"

LOL like are you fucken for real? Haha. I'm sure the guys fine. He basically only took 50mg valium and not even that much got in his blood stream considering he wasted them and should've just ate both the diaz and the vics. Probably didn't even get high. Lol I love the newbies :D