• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mix Q. Paxlovid and hydrocodone or Ritalin

Jmaze

Greenlighter
Taking paxlovid for Covid. Have been told I can cut dose for norco but advised to stop taking it. Unfortunately pain doesn’t stop with Covid.

I also take Ritalin for work but much less of a need. I can’t find any information on mixing these two.

I know (a little) that part of the paxlovid regimen includes an amplifier which is the problem with mixing it with other prescriptions. Anyone have any answers?

I'm not a physician so I need to tell you first, don't follow my advice (without researching yourself) and so on...:Sherlock::drama:

Anyway, I would advice you not to take that shit, paxlovid is pure shit. They even said that you may have symptoms like "viral relapses" weeks or months after taking that crap.
Seriously? what kind of "medicine" do that? so you take paxlovid and then you have more probabilities for having long-covid? wow man, such a bad trade off.

I'm probably with covid at the moment, not feeling bad at all, my gf is feeling bad, but taking the same things as me, probably she'll feel allright in a couple days.
Querceting (500mg-1g) +zinc (60-100mg) + high dose vitamin C+D. NAC (+3 grams a day), artemisia annua 3 teas a day. Black seed oil (2 tablespoons a day). You're done in 2-3 days, without taking pharmaceutical poison. Don't need to buy all that, just a couple thing of each, (except for quercetin and zinc that need to be together and are front line treatment).

Taking paxlovid for Covid. Have been told I can cut dose for norco but advised to stop taking it. Unfortunately pain doesn’t stop with Covid.

I also take Ritalin for work but much less of a need. I can’t find any information on mixing these two.

I know (a little) that part of the paxlovid regimen includes an amplifier which is the problem with mixing it with other prescriptions. Anyone have any answers?
about the mix
I would completely NOT take ritalin. Any vasoconstrictor is fucking yourself up when having covid. Stims while on covid? bad idea.
Something like jatamansi would be perfect (anything that protects your brain, for example huperzine-a or galantamine). Even calamus could be a better idea.
about the norco probably is better to cut the dose, but I don't really see the point about completely stopping. What were the reasons they gave you?