• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Mitragynine (9-methoxy-corynantheidine)

CyborgZero

Bluelighter
I noticed an RC seller in my area is selling this. (9-methoxy-corynantheidine)

Has anyone tried this. Obviously it's a kratom alkaloid so it will be pretty similar. This seems like a cheaper and more convenient method because I hate all the dried lkeaf consumption involved with kratom and most of it isn't very good quality, you really need a great vendor.

sounds addictive man , watch out withh RC opiates . I would be especially concerned with purity (this stuff is most likely extracted right?)

sounds addictive man , watch out withh RC opiates . I would be especially concerned with purity (this stuff is most likely extracted right?)
Extracted no this is from and RC dealer. It's not an opiate either but would have similar effects. I'm already heavily addicted to opiates though anyway.

As BingeBoi stated, I would also be concerned with the purity. Many of the kratom extracts are junk and/or include synthetic opioids (i.e. O-Desmethyltramadol). I have had good UEI/UEMD which is very high in alkaloid content, such as potent mu-agonist 7-OH-Mitragynine. Do some research and just find a proper kratom vendor. I wouldn't trust a random extract personally.

As BingeBoi stated, I would also be concerned with the purity. Many of the kratom extracts are junk and/or include synthetic opioids (i.e. O-Desmethyltramadol). I have had good UEI/UEMD which is very high in alkaloid content, such as potent mu-agonist 7-OH-Mitragynine. Do some research and just find a proper kratom vendor. I wouldn't trust a random extract personally.
Wow. Read my post.

I'm already heavily addicted to opiates though anyway.

I'm not sure what you consider heavily addicted, but if you already have a significant tolerance to stronger opioids I wouldn't waste your money with this one, it wont get you where you need to be. If we are on the same page.

For me it was a waste of time, but it depends on your tolerance and intended use.

Fuck. I don't want to see any pure kratom alkaloids, synthesized or extracted, on the market. That'll be the nail in the coffin for legal kratom.

Having kratom available for the past few years has literally been a life saver for me. Anything that jeopardizes that scares the shit out of me.

I'm not sure what you consider heavily addicted, but if you already have a significant tolerance to stronger opioids I wouldn't waste your money with this one, it wont get you where you need to be. If we are on the same page.

For me it was a waste of time, but it depends on your tolerance and intended use.
Yeah that's actually what I figured. I have a really high tolerance atm.

edit: You are talking about this RC and not Kratom correct? I would assume so, however it seems people are having a hard time grasping the concept. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough in my initial post.

Last edited: