• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mistaking Mephedone for powdered p cubensis. *Advice welcome *

LetsTalk

Greenlighter
Yesterday I was preparing lemon tek with mkat, took a swig of about like a teaspoon and a bit of poweder. Necked it, insta barfed at that taste. Then decided 'oh shit I'm wasting mushroom and then attempt to drink more'

Like in my head I was like 'I know mushrooms taste bad but this is something else'

So basically I had ordered some powdered mushrooms and weed. Normally lsd is my psych of choice but I thought I'd switch it up. I've done truffles in dam and mushrooms once before but I didn't prepare. So when some powder showed up 'I was like hmm.. is this really powdered mushroom' even texted my mate but he was like yeah probably.

The thing is up close it was like an off yellow with crystals. Now In a moment of stupidity I was googling psilocybin crystals.

About 15 mins later everything got wavey and I was high ans sweaty for several hours. I was just focusing on being okay but wasn't In the worst discomfort. But I know I took a big amount.

Obviously I win dunce of the year award. Don't have a moment like I did.

A couple of years ago I had a delayed reaction to a pill. First and last time I took one. Had to go to hospital like 3 days later with pounding chest for hours and twitchiness.

Whats the chance that I might have a delayed reaction? I'm kinda worried about that if I'm honest bc last time it took ages to get back to me and I felt like I was dying.

I'm still a bit twitchy the day later. Obviously feel a bit rough. Anything I can do to feel better. And what are the chances I feel tired tonight? If not is sleeping pill okay.

I should mention I've had a bout psychosis in the past 18 months, it was stress induced situational. Lack of sleep makes me stressed now.

Anyway if you read this far, thankyou i appreciate. Appologies in advance for grammar or spelling errors. Not feeling my best
Any advice is appreciated.

Good sleep with good food will cure most things. You seem too worried due to memories of an old experience. If you need a sleepng pill that will be fine - can't think of any dangerous interactions. Be grsteful that it was mephedrone and not something like 2C-B-dragonfly and be wiser in the future. Spend time with friends and do some light exercise and let us know how it goes.