• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Misspelling drug names

Survival0200

Bluelighter
Do you think that people who can't even spell drug names right should be doing drugs in the first place? :unsure:

E.g. how can you even spell clonazepam as 'kolonzapam?' :ROFLMAO:

I think every dealer should carry a small notebook and ask you to spell the name of the drug you want to buy.

It would go something like:
- Oh so you want that? Can you spell it real quick?
...I'm sorry bro I don't have any "Ridellan" for you.

Edit: it's a joke, to be honest I dont really care that much

Last edited:
I'm big on spelling myself, so when letters are in the wrong place or are the wrong ones it takes me a while to figure out what's being talked about. Luckily the people I've dealt with aren't big on texting since I'm not either

English is a difficult language to spell. My brain is like spell check, although I can't expect everybody to be like me I think they should at least be literate if they want to send you messages

I think it's pretty counterproductive to insult the intelligence of people who showed enough intelligence to actually register on a forum to seek out the answers to their questions, rather than just accept whatever some dealer or friend tells them. Not everyone is very educated but it's commendable to seek education and it kind of turns people off from doing so if they feel insulted when they try to seek it.

I actually like the fact that people don't know the names of drugs, it's usually a good indicator of how sketchy their shit is gonna be. If you're trying to sell molly and you don't even know what mdma is then I know i'm about to get some fucked RC.

Luckily it's mostly pharm pills for me. So I don't give a fuck if they think the pills get their magical abilities from being attuned to a higher power, as long as they can read a fucking pill marking and actually give me the correct pill.

Not everyone is so good at spelling unfortunately. As time goes on though it gets easier even for the worst of the worst spellers, with things like automatic spell checking, autocorrect and the fact that information is so very easily searched for nowadays.

I think what bothers me more is when people shorten certain drug names. Like calling kratom something like K or krat or just referring to 4-aco-dmt as 4-aco, stuff like that. As time goes one and more and more drugs with similar names pop up, so it becomes increasingly important how you refer to the drug you are talking about as the years go by. Just look at all the benzos we have today, a few letters difference in spelling makes a huge difference. Simply referring to something as clonaz is not sufficient anymore.

Even if right now nothing else is similar to the drug you are talking about, this doesn't mean that in a couple years there won't be new drugs with very similar names that pop up. This can cause potential confusion at any point, not just today but forever as people search for information down the line.

I think every dealer should carry a small notebook and ask you to spell the name of the drug you want to buy.

It would go something like:
- Oh so you want that? Can you spell it real quick?
...I'm sorry bro I don't have any "Ridellan" for you.

Edit: it's a joke, to be honest I dont really care that much

You'd be fuckin lucky to find a drug dealer that has even half a clue what he's selling you, never mind being able to spell it...

You'd be fuckin lucky to find a drug dealer that has even half a clue what he's selling you, never mind being able to spell it...

I know, that's why it should apply to the dealer's dealer as well. And all the way up the chain until you find someone who knows what's he's selling.
Let me dream lol

I know, that's why it should apply to the dealer's dealer as well. And all the way up the chain until you find someone who knows what's he's selling.
Let me dream lol

I reckon that would be some frightened chemist chained to a post in a jungle lab by a narco warlord in the remotest part of Shan State in Myanmar. Every other bastard down from him is on the make.

I reckon that would be some frightened chemist chained to a post in a jungle lab by a narco warlord in the remotest part of Shan State in Myanmar. Every other bastard down from him is on the make.

That's terrible... Drug lords should get their privilege checked.
#clandestinechemistlivesmatter

Here we don’t bother with names. You either want “fast” or you want “slow”. Most people can spell those words ok.

I have to admit that I really had to laugh when i read Ridellan - sorry!! :D

JJ

I'm not sure the chemists always even know what they're making. I think some of them just follow instructions, deliver a product, and are given a paycheck.

Being a pill-popper, I always try to misspell drug names in the pharmacy, so the pharmacist will think I don't know "too much". If you know too much about drugs, they immediately suspect that you may be misusing them. At least it has worked for me with pregabalin, tramadol and codeine.