• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Missed shot of meth. Never had a miss eith meth before. Frraki

Thepriest

Bluelighter
I missed it didnt hurt there was just likr a big lump on my arm and i didnt get the meth taste in my mouth i get after i shoot up i immidetialty ran it under hot water in bathtub then tried to forget about for a few hours after i noticed the lump was gone. If another person is looki g at my arm would appear compltly normal which i hope is a positive sign but touching the arra i missed feels weird and the vein is pretty much gone. I took 6 ibuprofens and have been alternating between running hot water over it, nothjng,and putting ice packs on it. I know crystal meth is like the last drug u wanna miss a shot with i dont wanna go to the er what are some signa thats its becoming an abssess or other health complication. How long do u think yhr area will feel weird under my skin what are some things i can do to help my arm with this missed shot. Please help im freaking out and i dont know any iv meth users so i havr no one who can help me and im a roofer so im fucked if thks messes up my arm long term

Thank you for the response iv just been refreshing the pagr over and over waiting causr im freaking out so much. This makes me feel a little better having someone else confirm that the fact the lump went away is a good sign. I need to fuckin learn how to smokr meth so i can stop having to deal with shit like this needles caused me to get hep c at 20 and get brought back to life after dieing from a heroin overdose at 22. Fuck needles at the love/hate realtionship with thrm

Dude I just read your other thread and I honestly truly think you need a medical examination. I read your reasons for not doing so but man that other thread had me worried for you.

My arm seems ok now jm pretty sure i cant use that vein again cause it like dissipeared it was my best vein too