• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

mirtazepine and dxm

Psychedalienation

Bluelighter
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM OR DENY THIS STATEMENT.

(reason: i plan on doing dxm. last dose of mirtazapine was 2 nights ago and im waiting it out but if mirt doesnt affect serotonin then why would it matter to wait?)

https://ibb.co/djdywQ

edit//ive taken mirt twice at 7.5mg each time and thats my ONLY experience with it. was 3 nights ago for first time, 2 nights for the last time

Last edited:
Mirtazepine may have no effect on serotonin transporters but that doesn't mean it has no activity at serotonin receptors themselves.

I wouldn't take DXM with any antidepressant in you at all...

NSPD -> BDD

What are the potential hazards of my situation if I consumed tonight or tomorrow night? If it doesn't reuptake serotonin, then I dont run the risk of SS, correct?

Surely 7.5mg of a tetracyclic antidepressant two nights in a row PLUS a two day break couldn't have skyrocketed my serotonin enough to hurt me at a 1st/2nd plateau dose, right?

I am almost certain I will be okay but there is a slight doubt and I cannot afford that doubt to surface while tripping and triggering a bad trip. Can someone explain the pharmacology/neurology of why or why not I will be fine?

You will be okay buddy let me know how it went!
I drank the whole bottle man. FOund out now that dxm poly is way shittier than dxm hbr. will be TESTing again and buying hbr, this shit is lame tbh. restless legs out the fucking wazoo man so annoying idk how to get riD OF this

edit: no fucking visuals, progressive nausea, discoordination, and insane pressure feeling if i dont constantly move my limbs around like an idiot

total content consumed: 534mg DXM split up into like 5 fucking redoses throughout the night + 75mg DPH

i cant even meditate bc i feel like im on god damn meth moving around and shit lol. thank you for the enthusiasm btw <3